Chapter 6 "My dumplings"

Jimin's POV

I opened my eyes and discovered that I was in the middle of....nothing. Everything was pitch black. Not a single source of light.

And then, I heard a voice.

"Jimin." A familiar voice whispered.

"D-Daeyang?"

Suddenly, I felt something slowly caress my right shoulder from behind.

"Jimin..."

"D-Daeyang what are you doing?"

No response.

Instead, a hot breath made contact with my neck; along with a pair of arms slowly snaking around my waist.

(A/N: Cli-f*cking-chè)

"Dae-"

"Shh...keep quiet, Jimin. They might hear us." Her voice was so deep and raspy it made my body shiver.

Who?

"Jimin, do you know how much I wanna touch you this way? Hm?"

"I- uh, I- d-dont."

"Well, maybe I should let you know."

W-what?

"But, wake up."

Huh?!

"Wake up, Jimin."

"WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes and darted up from my bed, sweat dripping from my forehead down to my neck.

"Jimin, what's wrong with you? Do you need anything? Are you having a nightmare? You kept calling my name what do you need?" The figure infront of me worriedly asked.

I focused my vision on the unknown figure and slowly regained my sight.

"Daeyang?"

"What? What's wrong?" She asked and held my hand.

She looked worried.

Fake or Real?

Fake, definitely fake.

I quickly yanked my hand back and replied,

"I'm fine. Dont touch me."

"Are you sure? You dont look too good-"

"There you go again. I said I'm fine why do I always have to repeat myself?" I rolled my eyes.

"There you go again. Being rude and bratty to me when I'm only trying to look out for you." She replied.

And then, my eyes landed on her outfit.

She was wearing a really loose long-sleeved shirt with unbuttoned buttons at the collarbone area accompanied with some patched up, black pants.

Did she really just sleep while wearing that attire?

"Ugh, just leave me alone, oh my god." I snapped while trying to take my eyes off her visible collarbone and chest.

I quickly stood up before she could say anything else and dashed into the bathroom.

Daeyang's POV

What the hell is wrong with that kid?

-----

"What?"

"My dumplings. You said you'll make me some today." Jimin replied.

Ohhhh that.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Baekhyun is making some." I said and went back to map reading.