Chapter 2

Wednesday evening 4:30 p.m
Marinette's bedroom

Marinette and Tikki are lying on her bed eating cookies while relaxing, well at least Tikki was relaxing while Marinette is freaking out.

"Marinette how long are you going to sit there and freak out?"Tikki asked. "Can you believe it Tikki, me, and Adrien, on a date..."

She gasped and sat upright, I have to call Alya.
"Alya, guess what!"
She laughed "What, you actually asked out Adrien?"
"Actually yes, I did, but if you're going to laugh I guess I just won't tell you the details."she said teasingly

"WHAT! GIRL IM GONNA BE OVER AT YOUR HOUSE IN A HALF AN HOUR. I WANT TO HEAR THE DETAILS!"she screamed and hung up.
They both shared a laugh.
______________________________________

Adrien's P.OV

"Plagg help me out here,"
"Is it wrong to like two girls at the same time?"he asked.
"Kid, no, and I told you just trust me and everything will work out fine."Plagg told him
"I know, it's just that I can't lie to myself, I'm just so attracted to Marinette, she's just as amazing, fascinating, beautiful, gorgeous as Ladybug"

"Plagg told him "I know, it's just that I can't lie to myself, I'm just so attracted to Marinette, she's just as amazing, fascinating, beautiful, gorgeous as Ladybug"

Plagg sighed and flew up in his face. "Look lover boy, let's just relax and let things run their course." "There, I helped you, now give me cheese."
Adrien's only response was a light glare.
______________________________________

Marinette's P.O.V

Her trap door flew open to reveal Alya with a big grin on her face panting after sprinting over to her house. Tikki immediately hid under the pillow.

"Tell..me..everything"she said catching her breath walking over to sit on her chaise.

"Wellllll.. I didn't stutter first of all,"she said smirking, while asking him if he wanted to hang out, and he looked shocked, I mean I guess I would be too but then he said yes it's a date and he gave me his number and told me to call him Alya can you believe it and plus he winked at me I could've fainted, because oh my GOSH he looked so hot an-"

"Wait Mari, you asked him to hang out right?"Alya asked.

"Uh,yeah,why?" "Well from you've told me, you never said "it's a date", you just said hang out,"Alya retorted.

A future journalist in the making.

The realisation slowly hit her. "Oh my gosh...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Adrien wants to go on a date with me, ME ALYA ME" she started squeezing her pillow hard with excitement.

"Definitely girl, I'm positive he's crushing on you."she said winking.
"So have you called him yet?"

"Oh, hehe no" "Mari what are you waiting on, CALL HIM NOW."

Marinette inhaled ,still full of excitement
"Okay okay, no time like the present eh?"she exhaled "I can do this, I can do this!" she picked up her phone and dialed the number.

Ring 1, Ring 2.

"Hello?" "Uh h-hey A-adrien, it's Marinette."

"It's Marinette!"he whisper-shouted to Plagg

"I'm glad you finally decided to call me,"he said teasingly causing her to flush over the phone resulting in Alya giving her two thumbs up.

"Oh, uh, y-yeah, I-I wanted to ask, if you had any ideas of where we should go or ifyouwantedmetopicktheplace."she blurted out.

"Typical Marinette."Alya whispered facepalming but still smiling nonetheless.

"Anywhere is great as long as I'm with you."he said sincerely. She was full on blushing and grinning now.

"How about...um maybe a picnic in the park, you can try some of my moms cheese croissants.

Plagg, who was floating near the phone instantly perked up when he heard that and shook his head vigorously mouthing "yes, you MUST go"

"That's a great idea,"Adrien said "I gotta go for now but I'll see you tomorrow Mari."

"I can't wait to see you too. AH I MEAN BYE!"she screamed and hung up the phone and threw it at Alya who caught it with ease.

"Way to go girl, and with minimal stuttering too, what did he say that was causing you to blush?"

"He said anywhere is great as long as I'm there"Marinette said in a dreamy daze. "Oh yeah, He's got it bad for you," "You think so?"she replied
"Definitely, let's go eat some croissants!"Alya said dragging her off her bed.
______________________________________

Adrien's P.O.V

"Marry her kid, or I will" Plagg said flying around his face. "And you better save me some of those croissants on Saturday." "

All you ever think of is cheese Plagg, you might as well marry that instead and leave Marinette for me"he retorted. "Whatever, I'm hungry, let's have dinner."
"My delicious gooey camembert, oh I can't wait come on Adrien"

He chuckled while walking to the door.