Chapter 7

Aqua Ladybug is gorgeous.

Adrien lightly brushed his lips against hers; a quick but definite kiss. When he pulled away he saw the dark blush all over her face, freckles included. He leaned his forehead on hers, eyes fully closed.

"Marinette"he murmured.
He brought his hand up to her cheek, rubbing circles on it with his thumb.

"Is this a dream?"she asked with her eyes still closed and the blush still prominent on her face.
"No,"he replied chuckling "open your eyes."
"Oh my gosh." Marinette said standing up.
She started walking in circles around the couch mumbling "oh my gosh, I kissed Adrien, oh my gosh" with her both hands on her cheeks.

She sat back down on the couch, with Adrien sitting so close that their knees were touching each other.

"I'm in shock Adrien"
"Why?"
"I-I told you to kiss me, I guess I kinda got caught up in the moment."

"Yeah, but I was the one who actually started the kiss...Plus I really wanted to kiss you."he replied mumbling the last part blushing
"R-really?"
"Did you like it? The kiss"he inquired

Did he really ask her if she liked it? "The boy of my dreams thinks he's a bad kisser" she thought in her mind.

"M-maybe if you kiss me again I'll have an answer for you"she stammered.

"Fudge, Marinette is gonna be the death of me." he thought

He put his hand on her cheek, pulling her closer. Closing their eyes they kissed again. A short and sweet kiss.

He pulled away and stared at her, as he was about to open his mouth to speak she whispered "again"

He didn't hesitate this time, putting a bit more force into it, he softly kneaded his lips against hers, she shuddered slightly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

They started making out on Adrien's couch, letting out the pent up feelings that they had for each other.

As they pulled away for oxygen, Marinette heard his home phone (landline whatever you wanna call it) ringing.

He ignored it and then started placing little butterfly kisses her all over face; nose cheeks, freckles.

"Shouldn't you go answer that?"she asked giggling. He groaned, getting up. Placing one last lingering kiss on her lips he got up "be right back" he mumbled leaving his room.

Marinette let out a sigh of utter bliss.

"Tikki?"
She flew out of her purse.
"Oh my Marinette, I didn't know you could be so straightforward."she said smirking.

"I-I uh, y-yea, me neither."she stuttered out. She shook her head side to side vigorously. "Anyway, I wanted to ask...if it would be okay for me to tell Adrien that I'm Ladybug, because this is a big step in our I guess you could say relationship and I know I can't hide this part of me from him forever"

"Hmmm, I suppose you are right, so I'll say that's fine Marinette, but nobody else"
"You're the best Tikki!" She hugged her cheek.

A trash bag slamming against the window interrupted their moment.
"The heck?"she muttered
She ran into his bathroom locking the door.
"It might be an akuma"she told Tikki.
"Let's hop to it then"
"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!"

______________________________________

Adrien's P.O.V

While listening to his father ramble on about the new line of clothing he wanted him to model, the only thoughts in Adrien's mind were about Marinette.

"Her lips, her peach lip gloss. Does she think I'm a good kisser?
Her bluebell eyes that remind me of Ladybugs'... What the heck was that noise!?"

"Uhm, father, I've got to go bathe the dishwasher! bye"he exclaimed. Running back up to his room.

"Marinette! where'd she go?"
"Plagg?"
"In here"he heard his voice coming from the trash can.
Of course he was devouring a piece of Camembert.
"Where's Marinette?"
"Dunno"
"What was that noise?"
"Dunno"
Looking out the window, he saw the remnants of trash sliding down on it.

He glared at Plagg and sighed
"Claws out"

Jumping out the window he inspected the the property and damage.
"Probably the work of an akuma"he thought.

Using his phone baton he called Ladybug. He didn't even get a chance to talk
"Cat Noir, meet me by the Eiffel Tower, hurry!"

Arriving at the Eiffel Tower, he saw piles and bits of trash everywhere and Ladybug shielding herself from being hit "I AM THE DISPOSER, LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS RIGHT NOW!"

"NEVER"he screamed

"CATACLYSM"

He pressed his palm onto the akuma, causing him to disintegrate and the butterfly flew out. Ladybug quickly captured it and threw her hand up in the air yelling the "Miraculous Ladybug"

"That was...surprisingly easy.."
"POUND IT!"

(Idk how they would've been able to defeat that, but Ladybug always finds a way)
______________________________________

Adrien's Mansion

Cat Noir failed to notice Ladybug swinging through his bathroom window and she failed to notice him jumping through Adrien's bedroom  window. (People really ARE blind)

"Marinette?"he called knocking in the bathroom door.
She opened it smiling at him.
"There's something I need to tell you, before you say anything else, I'd really like to get this off my chest"

Inhaling deeply she said:

"I'm Ladybug."

His eyes and mouth were wide open
"You probably don't believe me b-but I can show you," she paused to open her purse.

"This is my kwami, she gives me my powers, her name is Tikki."

"Hello Adrien, It's nice to finally be able to talk to you in person, did you plan on spilling your secret as well"she said smiling knowingly

"You're Ladybug" he said with a huge dopey smile on his face.

"I know it's a bit much to take in, but I thought I should tell you because I don't want you to think that something is going on between Cat Noir and I...I mean he's just an alley cat and a cute guy running around in a sexy leather cat suit, eep,  did I say that out loud?"she rambled.

"Plagg"he shouted

He flew over to them still chewing and asked "What kid, I'm eating my delicious Camemebert"

"A black cat kwami.."Marinette mumbled
"Kitty"
"Surprise"he laughed

She ran up to him, jumping into his arms and he twirled her around laughing and kissing her.

"Well it's about time, don't ya think Tikki?"
"They look so happy"she cooed
"Camembert?"he offered her.
"No thanks, I prefer cookies."