Chapter 12

It was around 4 a.m when Marinette felt an arm pulling her closer to someone else.

"Adrien?"she whispered softly
"Mmm" he hummed as a reply

"We fell asleep while we were cuddling" She sighed while smiling and wiggled free from his grasp.

Carefully and quietly she went downstairs to brush her teeth and splash some water on her face. After freshening up, she went back to bed to see Adrien looking for her.

"Where'd you go? Is it time to get up already?"he mumbled bringing her into a hug.
"No it's like 4 a.m, I went to brush my teeth, don't wanna have bad breath while I kiss you"she replied smirking.

He chuckled softly, "Guess I should do the same" he said while getting off her bed

"Wait"
"Yeah?"

She cupped his face and brought him closer, placing a kiss on his forehead and falling backwards on the bed, looking at him with half lidded eyes and a blush across her freckles.

His heart started beating loudly as he climbed down. He was sure his cheeks were redder than ketchup.

As he entered the bathroom, he saw a pink unopened toothbrush waiting there for him. He smiled at it.

"She's so kind" he thought

After brushing his teeth and splashing some water on his face, he quietly made his way back into her room.

He saw Tikki and Plagg curled up together sleeping soundly on her pillow on her chaise.

Marinette was scrolling through random apps on her phone when she looked up and saw him grinning at her.

The dim light her phone provided made her bluebell eyes shine beautifully.

"Well hey there handsome"she said batting her eyelashes
"Hello, my lady"

"What's the time now?"he asked
"4:19"
"Purrrfect"

He crawled on top of her, straddling her and plucked the phone from her hand and put it on the other pillow.

"Purrfect for what? Dare I even ask?"she asked teasingly

He pecked her lips quickly before replying "I have time to kiss you the way I want without an audience"

She parted her lips slightly and her eyes darkened. "How do you want to kiss me?"she whispered

"Let me show you" he whispered back

He leant in and placed his lips on hers, his tongue slightly licking her bottom lip.
Her arms went around his neck, pulling him closer while nibbling his top lip.

He then left a trail of kisses from her lips and went down to her neck.
Adrien couldn't help himself as he kissed her neck, her skin was so soft and warm. He pulled away smiled to himself, seeing her eyes closed and hearing her panting.

He ducked down to continue kissing and licking her neck, biting it ever so slightly

"Adrien..." she moaned softly

He pulled away and looked at her

"Did you just moan bugaboo?"

"N-no" she replied blushing
"Really?"he asked knowingly

She smacked his chest playfully "stop it, you dork, you handsome, amazing kisser, dumb dork"

He busted out laughing at that. His laughs turned into giggles seeing her fold her arms while pouting and looking away blushing.