Chapter 9

"RUN!" Ivan and Kim screamed simultaneously.

Antibug began swirling her yo-yo in a similar fashion to Ladybug's, attempting to attack people.

In a panicked frenzy everyone managed to book it out the class screaming, alerting the other students and teachers of the school.

There was a massive crowd running in different directions, making Marinette lose Adrien in the hallway.
She looked around for a place to hide,

"Janitors Closet"

Bingo

She practically leaped in and collided into someone's head, knocking down some brooms and mops. "Crap, sorry" she muttered.

"Princess?"Adrien asked "well this is furtunate timing." he said smirking.
"Not the time for puns kitty, Antibug is going on a rampage. Time to transform!"

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!" YEAH!

Adrien stood there with his mouth slightly agape, his eyes fixated on the way Marinette's body twirled and how pretty she looked doing that, also the fact that he got to see her transform.

"What?"she asked smirking "cat got your tongue?"
"Uhhh"
"Transform already Adrien, I wanna see it"
"Trust me, you really don't" Plagg said
He glared and punched out his fist.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

"Well, what'd ya think? Am I the cats meow or what?"
"You looked adorable putting on your mask, you also look like a dork swiping your claws in the air at the end" she said
"You wound me Princess."he replied.

She stood up on her tip-toes and brushed her lips lightly against his, making them both flush.

"Now let's go stop that akuma."
______________________________________

Antibug's P.O.V

"Ugh!"she stamped her foot, "its been 10 minutes, where the hell are Ladybug and Cat Noir!"

She observed the schools destruction and looked around smirking, "they'll be no match for me" she thought.

"Hey!" Cat Noir yelled
"Well,well,well, look what the cat dragged in." she said smirking
"That was pawful"he said with a flat face.

She was hit on her head with Ladybug's yo-yo and the battle begun.

Adrien just stood there with his staff not really knowing what to do, after all, it wasn't exactly his "copycat".

They just attempted to hit each for over 5 minutes until Hawkmoth spoke to her "Antibug, this is going nowhere, switch up your strategy, I WANT THEIR MIRACULOUSES"

"Follow me kitty!"
"Anywhere M'lady"

She followed them but lost sight of them quickly.

They ran into the gym and shut the door.

"We could use some luck tight about now" Cat Noir suggested
"Right!"
"LUCKY CHARM!"

A picture?

She looked at it, inspecting it.

The picture showed a picture of a ladybug, a black cat, a fox and a turtle fighting against a bee and a butterfly.
(Just roll with it)