The ugly girl, turn beautiful

Chapter 3

I decided to ignore because it sounded a bit far and not on school property but I started to notice that it started to get closer and closer and I heard the principles voice and some voices I never heard before. So I got up and look over the edge and I saw the principle talking to a man and woman who look like they were married because they had a boy beside them that looked about my age. They also had three bodyguards with them, well I think they were bodyguards.  I notice that principle Malone stopped because his phone was ringing I couldn’t hear what he was saying but the look on his face told me it wasn’t good. Principle Malone was fuming and that only made me think that which student was in trouble better watch out. After a few minutes he turn around and look like he was apologizing and then he started to look around as if to find someone to show them around. As I was about to turn around because I didn’t want to be the one to show them around because I didn’t like talking but then the boy looked up and started to stare at me and what I didn’t notice is the principle saw him and looked up and saw me and he said….

“Amanda can you please get down here,” he yelled and this made everyone look up and stare at me. I reluctantly started to go down the stairs and the stairs is close to the door to go out were principle Malone was. I went outside with my head practically down and with my hands on front of me rubbing them together.

“Yes,” I whispered but still loud enough for principle Malone to hear me and maybe everyone else to.

“Why aren’t in class?,” he asked confused.

“Mr. Swaski said that I could leave early because I finished all my work when he went to see you. I looked up and saw him smile and then he turned around and started to talk to the people I never met before and me being me I didn’t like to eavesdrop on others conversation didn’t listen.

“…………….Amanda?,” he asked. I looked up when I heard my name and asked and whispering at the same time “what did you say principle Malone,”.

“I said wouldn’t it be great If you Can show them around while I go solve the problem that is happening up in my office,” he told me.

“I…I,” I said. Pretty much the phrase “cat got your tongue” can be used here, well not to my principle what he heard was sure.

“That’s great thank you Amanda,” he said then left me there on front of people who I have no idea who they are and what their names were. Also one of their bodyguards looks like he was about to kill me at any second. So looked at everyone and the first person to talk to me was the guy and the last person was their kid or I think it was their kid.

“Hey nice to meet you I am George,” he said and held out his hand for a shake and shaked it and when I did the bodyguard beside him looked like he was going to step forward and break my hand.

“Hey my name is Lily and this my son Damien,” she said bubbly pointing at her son then did something I wasn’t expecting and hugged me and boy was I stiff until finally her husband told her to let go. I betting that that their son doesn’t say much because all he said to me was this after a few seconds….”Hey” and all I did was a nod back.

I told them to follow me in a whispering voice of course because you know me I don’t talk a lot or barely at all. So they followed me and I first showed him is where to pick up his time sheet which is which class he is taking and at what time.

“Hey do any of these are the same class as yours,” his mom asked me. So I looked at it and to my surprise every single class was the same as me.

“Yes all,” I told her back.

“Oh that is awesome isn’t it,” she asked her son and all he did was shrug his shoulder.

So after he got everything he needed and found out were his locker is I showed them next was the gym. I noticed that their son liked it a lot because his face lit up and I don’t mean literally I meant he almost had a smile. When he noticed that I was looking him his smile disappeared.so I showed them more around the school and some of his class when I heard the bell ring for 10 minutes before class start notification so they asked if I can show and take their son to his next class because we had the same class. All I could do back was nod and so we headed to the class and to my surprise his bodyguard didn’t follow us. When we entered everyone’s eyes came on us and they weren’t happy that I already meet the new kid before they did and they glared at me and cursing me, well they didn’t curse me out loud but to each other.