Part 14: Confrontation.

—————
Dolton and Mark
—————

"We can't risk confrontation when we arrive, we have to make them think we're their friends." Mark said, finger on his mouth, staring at the meeting table. 

"Agreed." Dolton sighed, leaning back in his chair.  "Who do we send up?"

"The boys, couple of brutes to accompany." Mark said, not thinking twice of it.

"Which brutes do we send with them?" Dolton asked.

"Umm."

"How about Bailey and Marley, they're massive." Dolton suggested.

Mark thought about it for a moment, Marley was basically a clone of Bob Marley but he was the size of a really thick tree, easily, just hit 19 years old now that he thought of it. Light skin black with long dreadlocks that hung down past his shoulders that he usually tied up.
Bailey was in his late teens, 18 or 19, a typical wife beater looking man, white, absolutely shredded with muscle, shaved bald head and stubble, but with a heart of gold, nicknamed 'care bear.'

"Fuck it go for it. They'll do the boys a great deal of guidance also." Mark said.

"It's sorted, introduce them, let them get to know each other, few days after they'll go and check out the cathedral." Dolton said, sounding almost sad.

"You alright, brother?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, mate. It's just a bit... well, the boys are growing on me." Dolton let himself out a little.

Mark said nothing, just looked back down at the table.

"The whole Jamie thing..." Dolton trailed off.

"It's terrible, mate I know, I couldn't see it coming." Mark whispered.

"No one could. It was a random attack." Dolton sighed, wiping his eyes a little.

"I'll go get Bailey and Marley." Mark said as he got up and left.

He held Dolton's shoulder on the way out, briefly patting it, only then did he leave, shutting the door behind him.

—————
Mark, Alfie, Corey, Malik, Marley, Bailey, Elise
3:21 PM
About 1 hour later
—————

*Knock knock knock knock*

The boys weren't too occupied with each other, just sitting and doing their own things.
Malik was folding bits of paper, staring numbly at it.
Alfie was just asleep in the bedroom with Elise and Corey was pumping out press-ups in the living room.

"Someone get that." Corey winced as he pushed himself back up.

"Why can't you?" Malik asked.

"Haven't hit my goal."

"Which is?"

"80."

"Fuckin hell, alright I'll get it." Malik said as he got up, putting his paper down.

He opened the door, forgetting the chain was still attached.
Swearing, he pulled the chain and opened the door again, revealing Mark and two big men behind him, one looking Caribbean whilst the other just looked British. 

"Alright, Mark?" Malik asked.

"Hello, Mark." Corey groaned.

"Hello boys. You've got a new job." Mark said, letting himself and the two men in.

"Oh fuckin finally! I'll go get Alfie and Elise." Corey said, springing up.

"How are you boys holding up?" Mark asked as he took a seat.