day 4

Luke had paramore blasing through his speakers while cleaning his room with scattered clothes across the floor. Unlike Ashton, who was sat in his room crying with his clothes folded neatly in the closet while reading hate comments on Twitter.

Once Luke was done in his clean up, he pulled his phone out from his dick hugging skinny jeans and went to his contacts to text Amy, who had already texted him five times that day without a reply from Luke.

Luke: hi sorry i couldn't reply i was cleaning up xxx

Amy: its ok hun. i was wondering if i could come round ur house?

Luke: well im not busy so i dont see why not xx do u want me 2 pick u up or r u ok walking?

Amy: ill get my mum 2 drop me x

Luke: ok ill wait for u see you in 5 xxx

Amy: bye xxx

Luke walked out of his now clean room, greeted by a tired Michael swearing as he dropped a piece of 'fucking bread' on the floor according to him. "Amy is coming over."

"Your new girlfriend?" Michael questioned and Luke blushed, shoving a piece of chewing gum in his mouth that was left on the side.

"I don't know? She's hot."

"Yeah well, think about it. She may be hot like the devil." Michael said and Luke just rolled his eyes. Luke swore Michael praised Satan or something, he was so fucking dark. Thats when the doorbell rang, and Luke ran to get it greeted by an excited Amy.

"Hey Lukey!" she squealed, running up to the taller boy and hugging him. Luke hugged back, kissing her forehead lightly. "I'm so happy to see you again!"

"You too. We can't erm, do anything because all my bandmates are home. We can hang out though?" Luke questioned. Amy nodded and Luke led her to the sofa, sitting her down like the gentleman he was.

"You're really handsome," she giggled. Luke played with Amy's dolphin neckalace that layed on her chest perfectly.

"You're really hot."

Amy smirked, leaning closer to the older boy sat next to her as she connected their lips in a steamy, hot make out session. Luke took control, pinning her down by her small, thin shoulders as he traced her chest.

"Luke I - oh." Luke scrambled of Amy, to see Calum and Ashton. "I was going to say me and Ashton are going out to dinner. Michael's in his room." he said. Luke nodded, wanting them to go so he and Amy could finish what they started. Calum and Ashton left, and then Amy perked up.

"Luke what are we?"

"What do you wanna be?"

"I kinda have feelings for you, Lukey." she whispered, and Luke smiled, holding her chin.

"I do to. Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"As long as youre my boyfriend."

"Deal."

Amy connected their lips, and Luke pushed her down onto the flat sofa. Really not giving a fuck if Michael could hear the high pitched moans.

Ashton bought his Journal to Mc'Donalds, and while Calum was in the bathroom, he got it out rummaging through his bag for a pencil.

Dear Journal,

Today I saw Luke and Amy kissing.

I cut under a restraunt table.