day 13

THE DIARY ENTRIES ARE BACK NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRS.

_

"Michael! Calum!" Ashton exclaimed, running up to his two friends who had their arms open wide for Ashton. "Wait, where's Lukey?" Ashton asked.

"Oh, he's upstairs in his room." Michael said, taking Ashton's stuff and chucking it on the sofa. Ashton smiled brightly, running upstairs to Luke's room when he opened the door. Luke was on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Ashton!" Luke smiled, and brought Ashton into him using his legs and Ashton fell into Luke. That's when the blonde attacked the smaller one in kisses. "I missed you, Ash. Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm great." Ash exclaimed, as he cuddled into Luke. The guilt was building up on Luke, but he distracted himself by pressing a small kiss to Ashton's lips, but apprantly it was taken further. Ashtons tongue roamed Luke's mouth, and Ashton's lips were soft, yet rough. He let go breathless. "I'm so happy."

"Y-Yeah same." Luke said. "Wait here, Ash. I'm gonna go get some snacks and we can cuddle and watch a movie. Sound good?" Ashton nodded eagerly.

Luke was feeling so bad from this, however he thought it was the right thing to do. Ashton wouldn't be broken at the end, Calum and Michael were wrong. So so wrong, for one Ashton would be happy that he actually got to date Luke, and that sounded vain but it's true. Luke loved Amy. He left it at that, he didn't even feel a spark when kissing Ashton.

He didn't love him.

"Hows your boyfriend?" Calum scoffed, but Luke ignored them and walked to the kitchen. "Don't listen to us, Luke. But your little boyfriend upstairs will end up heartbroken."

"Fuck off!" Luke shouted as he opened the cupboards, grabbing oreo's, Fanta and crisps. Followed by loads more other chocolate, drinks and snacks that he couldn't be bothered to name. "I'm happy with Amy and - Oh shit."

"Wait, you're dating Amy as well? Luke are you fucking kidding me!" Calum shouted, but he stopped when he saw Ashton walked down the steps.

"What's all the shouting?"

Luke put his arm around Ashton, kissing his temple. "No, we were messing around." Luke laughed, and so did Calum. "Let's go upstairs."

Luke led Ashton to his bedroom, and he laid down on the bed followed by Luke as he cuddled into the larger boy. "Luke?" Ashton asked, and Luke perked up. "How long have you liked me?"

"Why?" Asked Luke, not knowing how to answer the question. Ashton just shrugged, and Luke thought of something. "Long enough to know I'm in love with a boy called Ashton Irwin."

"You're so cheesy," exclaimed Ashton as he buried his face in Luke's chest as his cheeks flushed a light shade of red. "You're in love with me?"

"I am, Ashton."

"I love you, Luke.." Ashton stuttered, and Luke felt bad when he saw Ashton was crying, so he pulled him into a bear hug. "So much."

"I love you too, Ash." The building of guilt was on Luke's shoulders, and he felt like he was going to collapse on the floor. He didn't love Ashton, oh god, he never will. This is just to make him happy..Luke told himself as he pressed his lips to Ashtons.

"Luke, Ashton me and -" Michael said, as he walked into Luke's room. "Bowling...Do you want to come?" he asked, gritted teeth.

"Yeah! Lukey can we go bowling? Please!" Ashton giggled, and Luke nodded, slipping out of the covers as Michael walked out of Ashton's room with an angered expression. Luke put Ashton's vans on for him followed by his own, then they both walked out to meet Calum and Michael who were waiting by the door.