day 12

"Ashtons back tomorrow," Michael told Calum and Luke, who were sat on the sofa lost in whatever was on their phones, but Calum looked at Luke.

"Yeah, Luke. Ashton, your love is back tomorrow." Calum spat, Luke rolled his eyes and focused back to his Iphone. "You better not break him, again!"

"Luke, the ideas not bad,"

"Thankyou!"

"But it would be even better if Ashton didn't get left heartbroken after the whole thing." Michael added, and Luke sighed and got up, putting his phone in his pocket.

"If you guys are gonna lecture me on something that happened over twenty four hours ago, I'm leaving." Luke said, and once he was about to storm out of the room, Calum and Michael left and the doorbell rung. "For fucks sake who is it?"

Luke ran to the door, looking through the peep hole and opened it. "Amy? What are you doing here?" he asked. Looking into her sparkling blue eyes that he had to admit, he missed. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun, and she was wearing jogging bottoms and a tank top dangling loosely just showing her belly button. She had tear stains under her eyes.

"L-Luke, I'm so sorry, I love you. I didn't know what I was thinking, I'm not using you I was just saying what was on my mind on the time and I just --" That was when Luke grabbed her thin, yet pudgy face and pressed his lips to hers, smudging her lipstick slightly, not her mascara. Once Luke let go, Amy faced him again. "And I'm so so sorry what I said about Ashton. None of it is true, for one he's really sweet and you totally deserve him, Luke."

"Amy, it's okay. Sh.." Luke told her to calm down and brought her in his arms, stroking her hair with his right hand. "Do you want to go to your place to discuss everything? Michael and Calum are home and I know they'll make you leave."

"Alright, my cars outside." Amy led Luke to the car, and opened the door for him. He accepted her polite request, and she got into the drivers side hitting the pedal and speeding out of the parking space outside his house, going as fast as she could through town and shops to get to her house.

And once they arrived, It was just how Luke remembered it. The red bricks stood out, flowers blooming outside of the mansion. Amy was rich, and god, did she have a nice house.

Amy let Luke out of the car, and they linked hands again, Amy leading the taller boy into her mansion. Luke inhaled the air, smelling the fragrences, good onces though. Paintings were scattered across the walls.

"Are we okay now?" Amy asked, and Luke sighed.

"More than okay," he growled seductively as he pushed his girlfriend against the wall, letting his tongue meet hers.

He just needed to forget the whole Ashton situation right now, but kissing the one he truly loves. Because he didn't truly love Ashton, god, he would never love Ashton in that way because he wasn't gay. He was straight, and kissing a beautiful girl.

A shirtless Luke hovered over a shirtless Amy, as he connected their lips back together moving in sync. He couldn't do this. He needed to tell Amy about this Ashton situation. "A-Amy, I can't," he said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

Luke got off Amy, and pulled her up after him sitting her down next to him. "Amy, I need to tell you something and It isn't going to be pretty."

"Okay. What is it?"

"I-I.. You know you read Ashton's journal?"

"Um..yeah?"

"You know he self harms and shit?"

"Yeah. sadley." But surprisingly, she meant it. She actually liked Ashton, god, she found him an amazing person.

"I have to pretend to be in a relationship with him because that's why he's sad, because I don't love him." he told her, and she nodded acceptingly.

"Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"Make him feel loved. You've got 88 days."

"88 Days."