CHAPTER FIVE

LORDAG. 11:45.

Noora sat firmly on the sofa with a cup of cocoa in her hand. Her hair was half-dried, she just took a shower ten minutes ago. Her eyes were red and swollen, and her face was all pale. If Eva was here, she'd tell her that she looked like a shit. But thankfully, she wasn't here. Noora had had seen her enough since yesterday. It wasn't that she was mad with Eva for what happened last night. She felt bad for her actually, because she knew how hard Eva tried to make her feel better yesterday, but things didn't go well at the end.

"Guys, can I help you?" Noora asked from where she sat.

"No! Just stay there!" that was Sana and Vilde. They were here since morning, helping Noora cleaning up her messy apartment.

Oh God, what did she do to deserve friends like them? Nice and kind were underrated to describe Eva, Sana, Vilde, and Chris. For the past few months, Noora avoided them. She was curling up in her miserable and heartbroken bubble and shut herself out from her best friends. But instead of abandoning her, those four girls kept coming, offering help, efforts, and shoulders for her to cry on. She couldn't help but felt grateful for them. It was a good decision she came back to Oslo from Madrid eight years ago. She met the four people who became so important in her life. She also met another one who became a core person for her.

"Ugh, I was Chris didn't go to Berlin!" Vilde grunted while lifting chair back to the living room. "She would have been a huge help!"

Noora chuckled. "Must be nice for her to go on vacation in Berlin instead of cleaning up a shipwreck here!"

"Hahahahahaha..." the three girls laughed in unison.

"Seriously, guys, I need to do something! I can't just sit here like a Princess and watch you both sweating from cleaning up my own house!" Noora told Sana and Vilde.

"Okay, if you really want to help," Sana said while taking a break from mopping the floor. "Can you get us some clean clothes, please? We're sweating and we didn't prepare change clothes."

Noora nodded. She stood up to get her friends some change clothes.

"Um, one long sleeve for me, please?" Sana said.

Noora chuckled. She just remembered that Sana wore hijab, so she must always wear long sleeve clothes. "I got you, Sana! I think I have a sweatshirt that would fit you right."

"Takk." Sana replied.

Noora went to her room and opened her wardrobe. She sat on the floor and started to look for the sweatshirt for Sana. She usually wore sleeveless or short sleeve clothes, but she was sure she had that one red sweatshirt that she bought few years ago. Actually she also had some long sleeve clothes, but they were all skin-tight, and Sana wasn't allow to wear skin-tight clothes.

"I swear I have that sweatshirt. Where is it...?" Noora mumbled to herself while kept going through her wardrobe.

It had been five minutes and she couldn't find the sweatshirt. A few moments later, her hands stopped. She pulled back and looked at her wardrobe closely. She realized something. Suddenly, her chest felt so stuffed. Her brain stopped thinking. She couldn't breathe properly. She felt like choking and drowning at the same time.

"Oh God..." she gasped for air. She tried to inhale, but she failed to exhale.

She pulled back and tried to drag herself away from the wardrobe that was wide opened and felt like sucking all of her oxygen. She dragged herself away and leaned back to her bed. But still, she couldn't breathe properly.