18

Alexandra's POV

I took a shower and put on a short and a t-shirt. I went to the living room with the bag of pistachios and sat down on the couch waiting for Ro.
I waited for like half an hour when I suddenly got a text.

Ro : Alex I'm really sorry my mom wants me to visit a relative of ours that lives nearby. Apparently he's sick and I can't say no to her. Is it okay if we shift this to the evening?

Damn.. Well I can't ask him to drop that and come can I? Ugh but I was really looking forward to spend the day with him.. I sighed and typed in my reply.

Me : Yeah sure Ro. Any time that you can come by is okay for me. Drive safe okay?

Ro : Okay m'am!

Me : I'll see you in the evening then! Bye!

Ro : Bye Alex :*

So looks like I'm gonna spend the rest of the day by myself....
Before I could finish the thought, Seth arrived with his gym bag slung over his shoulder.

"I'm going to the gym. Roman is coming right?"
"Oh.. He told you that?" I asked with surprise.
"Of course he did." he shrugged.
"Well he's not coming right now. He has to go visit some relative of his. He said he'll come in the evening.."
"Okay then. Gotta go, be safe okay?"
"Yeah sure."

He left humming a song and I slumped onto the couch, thinking of what to do next.

The day went by quite slowly, and being all alone in the house was not something that I would want to do ever again. Seth didn't return for lunch and I had to have lunch by myself.

After lunch, I took a book and went to the couch.. I was feeling sleepy and after a while, I slowly fell asleep.

Roman's POV

I was able to reach Seth's home by 4.00 in the evening and I could see his car already in the garage. He must've come home after the workout..

I parked the car in the garage and decided to go into the house through the door which connected the house to the garage, instead from the main entrance. Seth had given both me and Dean spare keys so this wasn't a problem.

I walked inside the house and the corridor was dark. At the end I could see the light coming from the living room. I walked over and peeked into the living room to see whether anyone was there.

I could see Alex asleep on the couch, and to my greatest surprise, Seth was there, too. He was kneeling in front of the couch, looking at her with absolute adoration and affection in his eyes. It was as if he was in a whole another world of his own.... Then he extended his arm, softly caressing her hair..

My throat went dry at this sight. Dean was not wrong alright..

Seth was in love. So deep in love.

I had never seen him look at anyone like that. I had never seen him being so caring about anyone else..
Dean was right.. I had to make a decision about what I was feeling towards Alex..

I stepped forward and cleared my throat, releasing Seth from his trance. He looked at me and immediately got up.
"I was just checking whether she was asleep.."
I just smiled, without giving a reply.
"Um.. I'm gonna go get a shower.." he mumbled and left, quickly moving up the stairs.

I sat next to Alex on the couch and put my hand on her shoulder, slowly shaking her up.
She woke up, fluttering her long eyelashes..
"Oh hey Ro!" she smiled seeing it was me.
"Hey sleepyhead!" I said pinching her nose.