41

Seth's POV

I went downstairs as Karla came into my room to clean it. She was a good, hard working lady but God, the way she dusted always made me cough for hours.. It was better to avoid her when she was on her duty, or else I'd end up coughing for the rest of the day..

I opened up the refrigerator and took out some strawberries to bite into.. Me being me, I tried to juggle a few of them up in the air like some professional juggler and all of them fell and rolled down, dissapearing under the table.

"Dammit.." I cursed and got down on my knees and put my head under the table, looking for them.

"Rollins!!!!" Shorty's voice suddenly shook the house and I raised my head to see what the heck was going on..

Bang!!

"Fucking God!" I cursed out loud as the back of my head hit the table.
I groaned and crawled out, rubbing the back of my head..
I took out and ice pack and when I was wrapping it up in a piece of cloth on the kitchen counter, Shorty emerged from the doorway, fuming.

Damn, I had almost forgotten how sexy she looks when she is angry!

Smiling at my thought, I put the ice pack on my head and looked at her.
"What are you smiling about huh?" she asked, her tone strict.
"Um.. Uh nothing? What are you so angry about?" I returned.
"Me? Oh it's nothing too.." she said with a little too sweet smile playing on her lips..
"Oh then nothing to worry about is there?" I replied.
"Oh there isss!!" she said, her eyes a little wild than usual..

God what did I do this time?

"What is there?"
"This!!" she said, tugging the collar of her jacket to a side..

"There's noth- ohh.."
"Ohh? All you have to say is ohh?" she exclaimed..
"Well.. Other than that... Mmmm.. Lemme see... Red looks good on you babe.." I replied with a smug smile, observing my mark on her....

" But all of my friends saw this! God it was so embarrassing!!!Aargh!! You are just... Ugh!!" she groaned, face-palming.
"Me what?" I questioned, tilting my head to a side.
"You should have told me before doing it..." Alexandra muttered..
"I don't think that was an option that day sweetheart... You were making it impossible for me to control myself.." I chuckled, making her go red a little.

"You should've warned me at least that there's gonna be a mark!!" she said..
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah.."  she muttered folding her hands.
"Well then joke's on you cause you didn't warn me either love.." I grinned back.

Alexandra looked confused for a second. She stared at me, trying to comprehend my words.
"Me? What- I didn't have to warn you about anything..." she mumbled, mostly to herself.
"Oh, you think so?" I snickered taking my t-shirt off and turned so that she could see my back.

"Ohh..." she murmured, her jaw dropped at the sight of my back covered with her nail marks.
"What? All you have to say is ohh?" I voiced, mocking at her own words.

"I.. I.. Um.. Er.." she was stuttering now.. All of her anger gone.
I laughed out loud to see her speechless.
"That doesn't hurt does it?" she whispered looking down..

I softly smiled.....
This girl was actually worried that these nail marks would hurt me.. Didn't she remember that I put my body to risk every week for my living? It was this innocence of hers that made me fall for her a little bit more every day.

I stepped closer to her and pulled her to me. She hugged me tight and slowly stroked my back..
"Does it hurt?" she murmured again, eyeing me with her face pressed against my chest.
I chuckled..