1

*****3rd person*****

Jungkook and he's friend sit at the back of the classroom.

*****JEON JUNGKOOK*****

"Jungkook didn't you heard about Taehyung?"-Jimin ask.

"Taehyung who?"-I look at him.

"Tss Kim Taehyung the innocent guy you dated 2 years ago, the exchange student"-he said. Ohh the cute guy.

"Hyung Played not dated okey and what about him?"-i ask not really interested.

"Ohh he's coming back now"-Jimin said.

"So welcome back to him"-I said board. I laid my head on my table and sleep. I heard the teacher came in but I don't give a shit I'm tired . the teacher said something but i didn't really heard it.

"How he's so handsome"-someone in the class said.

"Omg how can a guy be this handsome"-another person tss I'm the only one handsome here, I look up and meet with a guy, damn he's hot he have a board shoulder, and he sure good in fashion

"I'm Kim Taehyung"-he said expressionless, Kim Taehyung the one Jimin mentioned earlier, he use to be innocent shy and adorable but the Taehyung now is Hot and expressionless,

"Okey Mr. Kim welcome back you can seat with Irene"Mr. Kang, Irene raise her hand and blush

"Kookie is that really Taehyung he looks a different person"-Hoseok ask.

"I know, but he looks hotter"I said smirking if I get to played with him before I can do it again now.

"Stop what you thinking he been hurt before"-Jin warn me. Tss I'm not going to listen to him.

-----------------------------
The bell ring, it's lunch time I walk to Taehyung seat,

"Hey wanna go grab lunch with me?"-I ask seductively, he look at me expressionless the Taehyung before will be a blushing mess whenever I ask him to go with me he look taught now.

"I'm waiting for someone"-I'm shock because he's voice been husky and deep its to manly to hear.

"Babe!"-I look at the door a guy with pretty girl come in, the guy is the one call Taehyung babe so he is still bi ha.

"Stop it Minjae"-Taehyung said standing up. The girl walk to Taehyung and kiss Taehyung lips it just a peck but I didn't picture Taehyung kissing a girl even if I know he's bi.

"V oppa come on I'm hungry"- the girl act cutely, she's pretty I didn't know if she's Foreigner or Korean but she's good in Hangul. But who's V?

"Jungkookie are you gonna stand there until Taehyung back"-Hoseok ask. When did Taehyung and he's company gone, tss I'm spacing out.

"Come on I'm hungry"-Jin said.

We head to the cafeteria everyone is looking at Taehyung's table

After we eat we walk back to our room Taehyung and the Minjae guy and the girl who kiss Taehyung are walking in front of us,

I look at Taehyung when he didn't enter our room he stand with the girl and the Minjae guy at the next room door. The girl hug and kiss Taehyung and Taehyung raffle her hair. minjae and the girl enter the room next door. Then Taehyung walk in our room, he walk like a model now not like the cheerful Taehyung back then

He didn't even glance at me, its look like he didn't know me, he don't seem mad he didn't even seem happy I can't read him to be honest.

The class ended and Taehyung walk outside and wait to he's girlfriend and he's friend outside. My friend left me here inside the classroom since they think I'm going to hook up with someone but I'm not in the mood today.

I walk to my car on parking lot I don't have the energy to play and hook up with someone, I unlock my car and enter it's black tinted window, I laid my head on my car couch, I see Taehyung with Minjae and he's girlfriend across my car, the girl kiss Minjae and Taehyung lips "what with that girl kissing Taehyung and Minjae, wow Taehyung let he's girlfriend kiss some guy in front of him. The girl drove of first and Minjae. I came off the car.

"Taehyung!"-I call him. I look at he's hand holding he's car door, he's hyungs letting him drive a car now, they so overprotective to Taehyung that they drive Taehyung back in fort. There is so many things change to Taehyung in just 2 years, he's appearance change and I think he's taller than me now, he's skinny before and now you will like to ripe those cloths of him and see if he will be still sexy without those cloths. Did he have abs now?

"Done staring Jungkook"-he said hands inside he's pocket he's cool now. "Hey!"-he said again, I look at he's eyes it's not like before the warm and he's eyes use to be shiny but now it didn't hold any emotion, and I felt uncomfortable.

"H-hi"-I said damn what happening to me. I heard him laugh its so manly now not like he's cute giggle before, he's box shape smile didn't change but in the same time its look different.

"What do you want Jungkook?"-he ask me.

"You still know my name"-i widen my eyes

"I have a good memory Jungkook"-he said like it's nothing, so he know that I ones played with him. "Now speak I don't have all day"-he said.

"Yeah amm i j-just want t-to ask you i-if y-youwanttograbcoffe"-I said yeah Jungkook its not cool you know. I hear him laugh again and walk near me i just felt my feet walking backward but before I hit the car at my back he pull me and pin to he's car, he's strong now

"Are you trying to flirt with me Jeon?"-he ask me he's nose touching mine I gulp.

"NO!"-I see him smirk.

"I know you Jeon, come on tell me, who knows? I might play with you"-he whisper to my ears he's hand caressing my hips. What happen to him?. "Answer Jeon"-he whisper i tense hearing he's voice adding he's warm breath on my neck and he's hand rubbing my hip

"Fine yes I am"-I said looking in he's eyes he tilt he's head and smirk when did he learn to smirk.

"Okey you can start now"-he said and push me in he's car.

----------------------------------------

Please

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow