16

*****3rd person pov*****

Taehyung and Jungkook rest will only Taehyung thought they're in grandstand of the school since the place is so peaceful and there's no students except the two of them in the area.

Jungkook look at Taehyung who's sleeping peacefully.

"My back is getting hurt now"-Jungkook said to himself since his been sitting for 30 minute now while Taehyung laying comfortable even using his legs to be the older pillow.

Jungkook busy looking at Taehyung handsome face tracing the mole of the sleeping boy with his finger that he didn't notice the unwanted person already on his side hugging him.

"I miss you bunny"-The boy whisper on Jungkook ears.

Jungkook frozen eyes widen when he heard the guy that he didn't really want to meet again.

Jungkook push the guy causing the guy to stumble back and Taehyung to wake up.

Taehyung wake up with an unwanted atmosphere.

Taehyung didn't like the guy who's smirking at him and looking at Jungkook with flirtatious smile.

Taehyung hold Jungkook shaking hand and place the scare younger to his back declaring ownership and protecting Jungkook seeing how scared Jungkook are right now.

"Can you give back my BUNNY"-the guy said like Jungkook is some kind of thing.

Jungkook hold Taehyung hand tightly to afraid to speak.

Taehyung greeted his teeth looking at the guy in front of him with murderous look.

"What did he do to my Jungkook?!💢"-Taehyung ask himself

"Come on baby let's go home"-The guy look at Jungkook not minding Taehyung piercing look.

Jungkook step back.

Taehyung look at Jungkook with a concern look.

"Stay here"-Taehyung whisper to Jungkook kissing the younger forehead and walk near the guy.

"Who are you?!💢"-Taehyung ask and glare at the male who just smirked at him

"You! Who are you?!💢"-The guy ask back.

"I'm Jungkook BOYFRIEND and FUTURE husband!"-Taehyung said proudly even thought Jungkook not really his boyfriend yet, not yet again.

Jungkook taken a back and look at Taehyung who look at him with reassuring smile.

"Tsk! Annoying I'm Jungkook first love and will be his last! Got it!💢"

Taehyung really want to kill the guy in front of him knowing that Jungkook did fall for a jerk.

"Move I'm going to get what is mine"-The guy said and walk pass Taehyung bumping Taehyung shoulder but before he can manage to step more Taehyung grab his arm and throw him on the floor.

"I don't allow you to get near Jungkook💢"-Taehyung said with his deep voice of him it's scary.

Jungkook felt scared looking at Taehyung, Taehyung look calm but the vibe tell a different story, Taehyung look like a psycho.

Taehyung grab the guy neck tightly.

"Let me tell you this if you dare touch my Jungkook I'll kill you, if you dare look at my Jungkook I'll kill you, if I heard you say Jungkook name I'll kill you, if you dare do anything to my Jungkook I'll kill you and if you try taking him away from me I'll kill you! You understand,right?"-Taehyung whisper and smile looking at the guy who's trying to tear off his hand.

Taehyung losen his grip on the guy neck and move to where Jungkook standing

"Baby are you okay?"-Taehyung ask when he seen fear in the younger eyes.

Jungkook hug Taehyung he don't want to see this side of Taehyung again he don't really know what Taehyung said to Tin but the bloodlust Taehyung produce is so terrifying.

"Let's go home"-Jungkook said softy.

"Okey"-Taehyung said and kiss the younger before leaving the place he glare at the guy laying on the grandstand who's glaring back at him.

-
"Arggggg I pay you to take away that slut!!💢"-Jean said.

"Will you shut up!!💢"-Tin shout back his already annoyed and furious.

"Don't you fucking shout at me!!💢"-Jean shout but Tin didn't mind him.

"Your going to be mine again bunny"-Tin said to himself

"Who's this fucking Taehyung anyway?!💢"-Tin ask with greeted teeth remembering what that asshole did to him.

"How dare you call him that!!💢"-Jean said

"Shut up!!  Just answer my question if you want that fucking guy!!💢"-Tin shout.

"His family is extremely wealthy, he owns a Bar and have a higher position on their company here in Korea, he do modeling too his smart and good looking—"

"Okey enough"-Tin said and leave Jean there.

"What a jerk!💢"-Jean glare at Tin.

-
"Gather some men we'll make a big money"-Tin said through the phone.

**********
Hope you guys like this chapter.

I don't know what name to make Jungkook ex so I use my name😅

I think I'll end this book soon maybe 3 or 5 more chapters.

And please check out my other VKOOK ff!! Please! Please! Please😊🙏

And

💜Please❤

❤Vote💜
💜Comment❤
❤Share💜
💜Follow❤