3

*****JUNGKOOK*****

We made are way upstairs and enter he's room, without warning he pin me on the wall. i whine because of the impact

"I promise you'll enjoy this baby" he said and kiss me, where did he learn to kiss this way its mind blowing. He's hand make it way under my(he's) cloth caressing my chest and nipple.

"Ah shit"-i moan when he pinch my nipple.

"You like that baby"- he said continuing what he's doing and kissing, licking and biting my neck and jawline.

"Fuck tae where the hell do you learn this staff"-i said while moaning.

"State"-he said casually lifting my(he's) shirt up to my chest to give him more access to my chest, he give me butterfly kisses all over my chest, he's tongue made it way to my nipple that make my legs weak, he snake he's free hand to my waist to support me and he's knees place between my legs. He continue assaulting my nipple with he's tongue and he's hand caressing the other and pinching it lightly.

"Fuck Taehyung"-I moan he's hand that caressing my nipple earlier is now in my clothed bulge.

"Your hard already"-Taehyung said looking at my face, checking my reaction while he stroke my clothed member.

"Stop humiliating me"-I said at him and holding he's shoulder for support.

"I'm not, in fact you look damn hot"-I blush."cute"- he mumble I hit he's chest and he just chuckle "hop on baby"-he said asking me to wrap my legs to he's waist so I did. He bring me to he's bed and lay me there. "I love it when you ware my cloth its look sexy on you but I want to rip it now"- he said that make my eyes wide open he hold the shirt ready to rip it but I stop him.

"Your insane do you know how much this shirt its Gucci"-I said.

"Yeah I know I'm the one who bought it, and who cares?"- he said and hold the shirt again.

"I care, I can just take it off you know no need to rip it"-I said getting up to take the shirt of me. I hear him chuckle. "What you laughing at?!"

"Your cute"-he said and push me back to bed. He got on top of me interlocking our hand. He start to kiss me again and our clothed member is touching we grind our member to each other. I heard him groan.

"Can you start already"-I said impatient I heard him chuckle.

"You didn't change your still impatient"- he said and unbuckle my(he's) pant, I'm not a shame of my body cause my body is perfect. I'm totally naked in front of him he stand in front of me taking of he's jacket and neck tie that really make he's outfit standing, and he's shirt he's hand move to he's pants to unbuckle it I absentmindedly lick my lips. He done undressing he's self he's body is not build enough like me but its fucking sexy, how can I not realize Taehyung is like a Greek god.

"Like what you see"- he said and got on top of me again, he flip me over sticking my butt to face him. He caress my ass and slap it I moan I look at him and he smirk,

"Damn why did I agree on this"-I said to myself

"Your curious how it fell being bottom to Taehyung, how good will Taehyung fell you"-the back of my head answer.

"Agh ah"-I breath heavily and buried my face in the pillow when I fell Taehyung tongue in my asshole. He squeeze my ass cheeks and continued licking my asshole. I moan uncontrollably when he slip he's tongue inside. "T-Taehyung"-I cried out. He slap my ass again making me moan again. He move to he's drawer and back to the bed again with condom and Lube, I look at him pouring he's hand with lube. He inserted one finger I tense, I didn't let anyone to do this to me.