13

*****3rd person POV*****

*CONTINUATION OF THE LAST CHAPTER*

"Ah~"-Jungkook moan while Taehyung groan holding Jungkook waist tightly.

"Keep going baby"-Taehyung said encouraging Jungkook more.

Jungkook move he's hips up in down with a fast peace.

"Tae~"-Jungkook moan face planted on Taehyung shoulder and hands clutching Taehyung shoulder.

"Let me help you baby"-Taehyung whisper and buckle he's hips up to meet Jungkook peace.

Jungkook can't move anymore the feeling is so overwhelming for him.

"Fuck! Tae~ ah~"-Jungkook moan and bite Taehyung shoulder.

"Shit kook~"-Taehyung groan.

"I- I-I'm sorry"-Jungkook said embarrass of what he did.

Taehyung stop moving and look at Jungkook, he's hand move to caress the younger cheek.

"Baby its okey its felt good"-Taehyung said.

"Really?"-Jungkook.

Taehyung nod before kissing Jungkook passionately and he move again.

Jungkook moan in the kiss.

"I'm- I'm close"-Taehyung moan he grab Jungkook member and began pumping it with a fast peace.

Jungkook moan loudly and cum on he's and Taehyung chest while Taehyung cum inside him.

Jungkook clean the mess he did then move he's body off Taehyung lap and lay in the bed back facing Taehyung, he wonder if he did a good job on pleasuring the elder,he wonder if it's enough to make Taehyung stay with him,he wonder if Taehyung will stay with him, he wonder if Taehyung well choose Jin than him. The thought is so painful for Jungkook and he's oblivious that he curl himself on the bed like a defeated child.

"Love only cause me trouble and pain but I'm already in this state again and again for love I'll chose to stay even though its so risky even though Taehyung doesn't love me but as long as he didn't ask me to leave and let me stay by he's side I'mI'm okey with everything"-Jungkook thought then he felt Taehyung lay beside him.

Taehyung snake he's arm around Jungkook waist pulling the younger closer to him.

"He acted so weird today"-Taehyung thought and sigh. "Jungkook well you listen to me"-Taehyung said with a pleading voice Jungkook didn't answer and it's a good thing for Taehyung than the childish Jungkook earlier. "I'm walking back to the hall when Jin called me he ask me if we can talk— I thought he'll talk about you and me but all of a sudden he just kiss me and that seem he do that because he sees you coming to our way— I push him you know that— he confess to me and I turn him down please believe me"-Taehyung explain hoping for Jungkook to believe him and hoping for the younger to stop acting so weird cause its scare him to death he don't knows what's running in the younger mind. "What if he leave me again? I can't let that happen I can kill Jin if he want"-Taehyung thought.