12

*****3rd person POV*****

The day of the school party come Jungkook and he's friends sit in one table.

"Hey where's Jin and Taehyung?"-Hoseok ask.

Namjoon gulp.

"Jin said he'll be late"-Namjoon said avoiding eye contact with he's friends specially Jungkook gaze.

"How about Taehyung?"-Hoseok ask directly to Jungkook.

"He forgot something in the car he'll be back soon"-Jungkook said but its been 20 minutes since Taehyung leave the hall. "Well I just go and find him"-Jungkook said and he's friend just nod except Namjoon

"Why not just wait here?"-Namjoon ask.

"Nah~ hyung Taehyung might have trouble finding he's watch so I just go and help him"-Jungkook said oblivious of Namjoon sweaty head.

Jungkook leave the hall and walk to the parking lot direction but before he can even reach the parking lot he find Jin pining Taehyung on the wall on the hallway.

"What is this!!?💢"-Jungkook glare at the two.

Taehyung push Jin.

"Baby its not what you think"-Taehyung said walking to Jungkook but Jin held he's hand.

"Tae please"-Jin said with tears falling on he's cheeks.

"Jin let go!"-Taehyung said sternly

"Tae-"-Jin got cut off when Taehyung harshly remove he's hand.

"I'm sorry but I only see you as an older brother"-Taehyung said and run to follow Jungkook who walk to school gate direction.

"Damn it why didn't I use my car!💢"-Jungkook said and wait for a taxi.

"Jungkook! Baby!"-Taehyung call running to Jungkook direction.

"Who's Jungkook? I'm not Jungkook!"-Jungkook said avoiding eye contact with Taehyung and tapping he's foot waiting for a taxi.

"Kookie please listen to me"-Taehyung said holding Jungkook hand but Jungkook pull it back.

"Who's Kookie? Sorry mister but I don't know you"-Jungkook said.

"What you see there-"-Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook childishness.

"LALALALALALALA~ I'm not listening"-Jungkook said covering he's ears

"That's it! Where going home!💢"-Taehyung said and put Jungkook on he's shoulder and walk to he's car direction

"Put me down!! Kim fucking Taehyung as in right now!!💢"-Jungkook said while kicking on the air.

"Shut up! we're going home💢"-Taehyung said and hit Jungkook butt with he's palm.

"The fuck! Kim💢"-Jungkook hit Taehyung butt too.

"Jeon I'll suggest you to stop or I'll fuck you right here right now!💢"-Taehyung sternly said and manage to put Jungkook on the passenger seat.

Jungkook blush of the thought but remember that he suppose to get angry but then he think he's making a joke out of himself.

"Tsk! Who am I to him? Fucking Jungkook you think you have a right to get jealous!"-Jungkook scold himself and its hurt him then he compare himself to Jin.

Jin is good at cooking, he's a good student, he's nice and lovely and him he's a player, a fuckboy, he's not smart and he once played Taehyung heart so who is he to get mad at Taehyung and Jin, all of that running on Jungkook mind.

"He's going to cut off the deal and he'll choose to be with Jin"-Jungkook said to himself looking outside the window.

--
Taehyung pull more on dragged Jungkook up to he's place.

Taehyung push Jungkook on the couch.

"Your going to listen to me!"-Taehyung said sternly but soon relax when he felt Jungkook lips on he's own.

Jungkook pull he's neck to deepen the kiss then he's hand move to Jungkook butt squeezing it.

"Let's not talk about it"-Jungkook said he don't want to hear anything he just want Taehyung to touch him he want to feel Taehyung. "Hyung please touch me"-Jungkook said seductively its the only way he can't think to be with Taehyung.

Taehyung look at Jungkook with widen eyes.

"Baby are you sure?"-Taehyung ask.

"Don't ask just do it"-Jungkook said and kiss Taehyung again.

Taehyung kiss back with the same passion he lift Jungkook legs and wrap it on he's waist, then he walk to their bedroom without tearing the kiss.

"I won't be easy on you"-Taehyung whisper when he lay Jungkook body on their bed

Jungkook blush.

"Lift your hips baby"-Taehyung said since he have to remove Jungkook pants and Jungkook obey.

Jungkook unbutton he's shirt and throw it on the floor its a shame that they have to leave the party so so early, they just been their for only 30 minutes.

Taehyung remove he's cloths too and hover on top of Jungkook.

Taehyung suck on Jungkook neck down to Jungkook chest and nipple.

"Ahh~ tae~"-Jungkook moan tugging on Taehyung hair.

Taehyung lick and suck Jungkook nipple while he's pinching the other one.

"Tae ~ please ~"-Jungkook moan.

"My *kiss* baby *kiss* is *kiss* so *kiss* needy"-Taehyung said while trailing kisses on Jungkook abs.

Taehyung held Jungkook tight squeezing and caressing it at every second.

"Baby tell me what do you want me to do?"-Taehyung while giving light kisses on Jungkook tight.

Jungkook moan whimpering.

"Anything~ babe please~"-Jungkook look at Taehyung with pleading eyes.

Taehyung smirk he wrap Jungkook erection with he's hand pumping it slowly.

Jungkook close he's eyes and open it instantly when he felt a wet but warm on he's member.

"Tae~"Jungkook moan when he felt Taehyung tongue on he's slit.

Taehyung look at Jungkook eyes while bobbing he's head up and down he love how wrecked Jungkook look, he love the pleasurable look of the younger.

"Ah~ tae~ I'm~ I'm coming"-Jungkook moan loudly.

Taehyung move he's head up and down more faster.

"Ahhhh!~ Taehyung ~ fuck! Tae~"-Jungkook cum in Taehyung mouth.

Jungkook look at how Taehyung swallow he's cum.

"Your cum always taste good"-Taehyung smirk.

"Tae"-Jungkook call for the older attention and the next word that left Jungkook mouth cut Taehyung off guard.

"Can I ride you?"-Jungkook ask-

*************
Please🙏❤

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow