|3|

"Caspar come play FIFA." joe screamed.

"coming!" caspar answered loudly.

We sat down on their couch. it was joe, then me in the middle, which i didn't wanted to complain about, and caspar on my right.

"so it's team jelina vs team caspar I guess?" caspar said

"jelina?" i asked.

"It's your shipping name, I just made that up"

"sooo" joe started "what team do you want?"

"Bayern Munich" i said quickly

"Oh wow. good choice, good choice!" he told me.

I am actually a little bit obsessed with that club too. oops.

We were halfway through the match when Joes phone started to ring.

"Your time honey." Joe said, gave me the controler and started talking into his phone. He left the room, must be something important.

Did he just call me honey?

"Let's do this." Caspar said. He was very excited about this.. At this time it was 3:1 for team Jelina.

"Let's do this" I repeaded and pressed play. At the end of the second halftime it was 5:2 for joe and me. Caspar didn't take that too well. he may or may not just lost against a girl but I did not thought that he would be that sad. He didn't even talk to me anymore.

The door opened again and a really good looking Joe came in. He looked at me and then Caspar. "What happened?" he asked confused and sat down again.

"I lost. Against a girl." Caspar whined and ran into his room.

"Ok excuse him he's weird sometimes." Joe told me. I just nooded in response.

"Joe I think I gotta go, today was a long day and I need to unpack tomorrow." I said softly.

"K. But let me walk you home."

"But you don't need to."

"Do you honestly think I'd let you walk around London, at night, on your own?"

"You're the cutest." I smiled.

"No you are." He returned that smile to me. "Wait do you have a Jacket with you? It is cold outside."

"Not really." I answered. Joe ran downstaires und came back with two Jackets. He handed one to me which I thankfully took.

"Wait." I ran downstaires und knocked on Caspars door. "Caspar?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I come in?"

"Mhm"

I then opened the door and saw Caspar sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

"Listen, I don't wanted to make you feel sad or something. I'm sorry if I did tho"

"Aw cutie. You didn't. Today's just not my day. Me and my girlfriend broke up the other day and it's just hard you know.." he told me.

"You and Gabby broke up?" I asked surprised.

"How do you know her name?"

"Well I'm watching your videos"

"ooh." he said. "Well yeah we did break up. But please don't tell anybody yet. I told that nobody expect you yet."

"Aw come here" I said softly and hugged him. "Give me your phone."

"Wh-"

"Don't ask, just give me your phone." I ordered.

He gave it to me and I typed in my number. "If you need somebody to talk, I'll be there." I said and then left.

I walked up the staires and bumped into Joe. "How did you know which one Caspars room was?" he asked confused.

"I'm a viewer remember." I grinned at him.

"Ah yeah."

It took us about 20 Minutes to walk to my house. The walk was amazing. Joe held my hand the whole time. It were only a few steps to my door.

"Soo, were here." I whispered.

"Oh ok." Joe said kinda sad. "Um.. can I maybe.. have your number?"

"Sure." I smiled. He gave me his phone and I typed in my number. "Don't forget to text me"

"Never." He whispered and kissed me on the cheek. I started blushing again but thank god it was dark outside.

"Bye." Joe said bringing me into a hug.

"Bye." I said hugging him back.

As I finally found my room again I got changed as fast as possible and jumped into my bed.

Well what an eventful day.