|7|

The next day went by pretty normal. I got up, showered and dressed. As I had nothing to do I decided to have a look around London. The first and only place I visited was Oxford street.

I walked through a few shops snd bought some things. I also went into Topshop and bought my Outfit for tonight. Dinner with the Suggs. This still freaks me out. I mean I'll meet Joes Mum. I hope she'll like me.

What am I talking about we're not even dating. We're friends. But still.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I apologized. I just run into someone. Stupid me, why do I always have to think so much.

It was a pretty tall guy and as I saw his face I reconised him as "Jim?" a asked. "Um yeah, yeah Jim Chapman, hi"

"It's so nice to meet you, and I'm still sorry." I said.

"Nice to meet you to.."

"Oh my name's Celina"

"Well then it's nice to meet you too Celina and don't worry. As long as you don't spill anything on my shirt everything's fine" He said smiling. "Are you a viewer? You seem pretty chilled compared to others."

"Uh hu. Well, I've met so many youtubers the other day, it's becoming a normal thing."

"Oh are you Joes girl? I mean you know the girl he met?"

"Yeah, I think so." I blushed.

"N'aw sweet. Wait is he here with you? Because I need to talk to him."

"No, sorry I'm alone. But we could visit him together I need to talk to Caspar anyway."

"Yeah that would be great. But I need to buy a Crop Top for Tan first." he said still smiling. I think only the tought of Tanya made him smile. "You could help me." he suggested.

"Of course. Let's go to Topshop."

There were a few viewers who wanted a photo with Jim, most of them just looked puzzled at me. I smiled at them, it just makes me so so happy, that they get to meet their Idol or something. "Um hi" a girl said to me.

"Hey?" I kind of asked.

"You're Celina, right? The one from Joes Videos?"

"Um yeah I am."

"Wow I wanted to meet you since I saw you in his Vlog. You're so beautiful. Can I have a picture?"

"Aw thank you. You're truly beautiful yourself. Whats your name by the way?"

"Lauren."

"Well Lauren, lets take a photo."

She just smiled at me and took her Phone out. We both smiled into her Camera and as we were done I hugged her and told her she should tweet me the picture and I'll follow her back. Then I walked over to Jim.

"Oh my god Jim Chapman." I fake screamed.

"Oh my god it's Celina. Oh my god." He tryed to squeal. That made me laugh and the rest of his fans too.

"Aren't you that girl from Joes Vlog?" one of the girls asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Are you two dating?"

"No, of course not. We're friends." I answered honestly.

"Oh phew JOES STILL SINGLE" A few of them squealed.

I didn't know how to feel about that. I surely wanted to be more than a friend to him but also know how it feels to like somebody who has a girlfriend. And that would make nearly 3 Million girls feel this way.