1.1- The Mission

Iruka Sensei walked into the classroom filled with chattering children.
"Class listen up." He said.
" I said,LISTEN UP YOU BRATS!" He yelled.
One of the kids yelled saying that made his and His dogs ears bleed.
" now that everyone has calmed down I would like to say we have two knew students joining us for the test to become genin. They will be your classmates might even be your teammates so treat them with respect." He announced. He realized no one was paying attention after that and called in the two students. One was a girl with long raven hair that went down to her shoulders. She wore a baggy beige jacket and dark blue pants. The jacket had ruffles of fur on the hoods rim and her sleeves rim.
"h-hello my n-name is H-Hinata." She waved ' jeez this is so boring. I already know all the stuff the Academy teaches.' she thought. Then a boy walked in that had blonde spiky hair was wearing an orange jumpsuit.
"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm gonna be Hokage someday so that everyone will respect me, believeit!" He yelled. Half the group of kids laughed at him. While the others gave a look of disbelief.
"SETTLE DOWN CLASS!" Iruka yelled at them.
'Gosh. I hate having to use that annoying personality. I can tell Hinata does too.' Naruto thought. I don't know why we have to pretend to be genin just to protec two heirs.

Flashback.

"come on Hinata! Granny called us to her office!" Naruto yelled at Hinata.
"I'm coming, I'm coming. Jeez" Hinata said mostly to herself. We teleported to the Hokage tower and knocked we heard a soft come in and so we went in.
" you called us Lady Tsunade?" Hinata asked the lady sitting at the desk.
"yes, I did. I have a mission for you two," she replied.
"what kind of mission?" Naruto asked having anime stars in his eyes.
" you will protect the two rival clans, heirs, the Uchiha heir, Sauske Uchiha. And the Haruno heir. Sakura Haruno." she says. " you will be protecting them as there teammate. You will be assigned as there teammates and be disguised as genin."
They both nodded in understanding. " why do we have to disguise as a genin and not just protect them?" Naruto asked.
" because of they are graduating next month. and they will no longer be inside the academies protection. So we have decided to have ANBU go In disguise as there teammates. And we thought you two would be the best choice seeing as you are both only 13 and would fit in perfectly. But instead of being the best at everything I want you to both be dead last to not draw suspicion to yourselves. Clear?" she said.
The two kids nodded. " you will be introduced to the class tomorrow and nobody knows what's going on beside us three. Everyone will think you two are new students coming to graduate. Pack your things as well because we can't have you staying in a house we give ANBU Captains. So we will be giving you two houses stationed by the clans. Hinata you will stay with the Haruno clan and Naruto you will stay by the Uchiha compound. Is that clear, Fox, and Wolf?" she asked.we nodded our heads at the use of our ANBU names.
" You are dismissed," she said waving her hand near the door. Instead of using the door we teleported home.

"this is going to be annoying." we both said at the same time.
We walked inside and started packing.

End of flashback.

And now have to watch over two cocky brats.

The end of chapter 1.