1.6-Serious Talk...

At the Hokages office...

"Lady Tsunade." They said and bowed slightly as a greeting.

"Hello, Kakashi, Hinata, Naruto. What brings you here." She asks.

"Why did you make Kakashi our Team Sensei!?" Hinata and Naruto exclaimed, mask off.

"Why not?" Tsunade ask.

"it could jeopardize the mission," Hinata said a little bit more calm.

"I never thought of that..." she said. Everyone sweatdropped at the hokages stupidity.

"what should we do?" Naruto asks.

Kakashi was just sitting in the corner letting them talk about himself behind his back. Ignoring that he was there.

The three others huddles around the hokages desk talking quietly.

"We could wack him on the head till he forgets were ANBU," Naruto suggests.

"No, Baka! That's a stupid idea!" Hinata says sending him a glare.

"wait... Actually, that might work." Tsunade exclaims still thinking.

"you guys can use 'you know what' to erase his memory of you two being in ANBU." she explains.

"you're giving us permission to use 'that'?" Hinata asks as Naruto and her exchange looks.

"Yeah!" Tsunade responds as if it's not a big deal. At all.

"if you say so," Naruto says sighing.

Hinata and Naruto were nervous this could mess Kakashi up. Because they've only used this power a little and it's very hard to control.

Naruto and Hinata hold angel and demon power inside of them...

Dun Dun dun!!!

(sorry)

Naruto holds the power of the nine-tailed demon fox.

Hinata holds the power of the angel Moreen.
(that angel is fake and my own OC)

Naruto and Hinata go to Kakashi with apologetic looks on their faces

"what's wrong?" clueless Kakashi ask.

"Well, we are going to erase your memory of us," Hinata explains.

"ok. I understand" he says, he seems calm.

"this is for your mission right? You got to do what you have to do to complete your mission." Kakashi sat on the floor and waved goodbye to the two.

Naruto and Hinata felt like crying. They shouldn't have to lose their father-figure after they lost their fathers when they were younger.  They are too young to have to go through this, but its what they chose to do. This is the consequence of being in the ANBU.

"gomen." Naruto and Hinata both said to him as they clapped their hands together.
Blue light started coming out of Hinata hands while Naruto orange light. A line of both chakras stretched to Kakashi's head and wrapped around it. In a split second, all those memories they shared were erased.

The memories of when Naruto scrapped his knee and Kakashi was there to heal it.

Or when Hinata was kicked out of the Hyuga clan for being weak. Since Naruto was staying with Kakashi. She stayed with him too and he comforted both of them.

Or when they went to get Ramen and Naruto ate like 40 bowls and cleaned out Kakashi's wallet. And then Hinata had almost 29 bowls.

They lost all those memories. And the relationship with Kakashi will just have to be rebuilt. As a student teacher one, not Father-child one they had before.

Kakashi collapsed after the jutsu was complete.

Hinata fell to her knees crying. Thinking of all the times they had with Kakashi were gone.
Naruto gave her a hug not wanting to cry in front of Hinata because he had to stay strong for her.

Tsunade was full of pity and guilt of putting the two through this.
"you guys should go home before he wakes up..." she said quietly.

The two nodded and they went over to Naruto's house nears the Uchiha Compound.

End of chapter.

I told you it would be Serious. Oh and did I mention sad...gomen.