Chapter 2: Green Eyes.

Niall's POV~l

Louis and I are sitting in his car, silence and tire against pavement are the only noise we hear. I sigh looking out the window but deciding to reach over and turn the radio on. I click it on and 'Problem' by Ariana Grande comes on. I glance over at Louis to see him mouthing the words to the song so I just leave it at that station.

When I look back out the window I notice that none of this area looks familiar. So I finally ask Louis where we are going.

"Um, Louis? W-where are we going?" I ask, nervously. He chuckles and looks over at me.

"We are going to have fun, what the hell does it look like?" he says, looking back at the road.

"W-well usually we go paint b-balling a few blocks from m-my house. So where are we g-going n-now?" I stutter out. I look back out the window away from him, and see something like a club.

"Well Nialler, we are going to let loose and have a few." he says while parking the car across the street from the club. And what does he mean by a few?

"Lou, what do you mean when you say 'a few'?" I ask him, using air quotations to emphasize the two words.

"You'll see." He says while winking. I'm scared.

We cross the street and walk into the place with flashing lights and smoke intoxicating the creepy room with a stage and, poles? Why are there poles on a stage? I look over at Louis to see him waving someone over.

"Hey Liam, when does the magic start?" he ask this Liam guy. When does what start? Magic? I have no idea what is going on!

"In about 5 minutes, so find a good seat love!" Liam says, patting Louis on the back and winking at me. I'm scared.

"Come on Ni, we have to find a good seat." he says. What does he mean? Does it have to do with the magic? I sigh and follow him to the front of the stage with poles and take a seat, wait. "You're really going to enjoy this bud." he says, glancing over at me and back to the creepy stage. Why are there so many men here, its so packed.

"Louis, will you please tell me what is going on!?" I yell to him over the loud talking and music.

He sighs and says, "Well if I told you it wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it?" he questions me right back. Ugh, now I'll never know. I just want to go to Nandos... "It's about to start." Louis says, keeping his eyes on the stage, someones excited. I'm scared.

"When does what start!?" I whine. He laughs and looks back up at the stage. The lights go off and a few gasps come from peoples mouths, typical. I look up at the stage and see 3 men. I'm scared.

A spot light comes from behind us in a balcony on each of the 3 men. All their heads are bowed, and they are dressed casually. Is this a play or something? I like plays.

They slowly look up into the crowd of men, and a few women. I see the guy Louis was talking to when we first got here, Liam? I think is his name. Liam is in the middle, beside him was a raven haired guy with a lot if tattoos. Hot. Beside him was some other bloke with light brown haired styled up into a quiff, much like black haired guy. To be honest they are all hot -I promise I will pray later tonight.

I heard the music get louder, and Liam started to lift his blue navy shirt? What.Is.Going.On? Though he is fit, like really fit -what the freak is wrong with me? I glance over at Louis to see him watching Liam, licking his lips.

Wait.

This, is... no.

He couldn't have.

He wouldn't.

HE DRAGGED ME INTO A FREAKING STRIP CLUB!

I stand up about to leave, but Louis snaps out of his daze and grabs my arm, "Where are you going!?" he shouts over the music.

"Louis, I'm going home. You never told me this was a strip club." I tell him. He yanks my arm and I fall back into my seat.

"Look Niall, I know this isn't your thing but, just for tonight? Please? For me?" he pleads. Oh no, not the lip... I sigh. Why do you have to give me the lip in a freaking strip club? I glance back up at the stage to see the other 2 guys shirtless and walking over to a pole. People start to scream and whistle now. Oh boy.

"Fine Lou, but you owe me!" I give in, and how bad can this really be? He smiles an focuses back on the stage.  Now their backs are pressed against each of their poles and they're sliding down it slowly. If I did that I would probably pull a muscle, or brake my back. The lights go out again and now the stage is dark. Then one spot light shines on a curly haired lad in center stage. His head is bowed and he's dressed casual, for now.

If he's just going to stand there and not undress, then I will go up there myself and -never mind. Bad Niall, very bad Niall! I mentally slap myself.

His head is still bowed and he slowly starts to unbutton his shirt, I can see two swallows on his collier bones as he unbuttons it more and more. Then I see a butterfly in the middle of his torso. Once the shirt is all unbuttoned he slowly pulls it off and throws it into the crowd, I feel my pants getting tighter, if that's possible for these tight pants.

I admire his toned abs that go very well with his yummy v-line. On his hips I notice 2 fern tattoos. Ha, reminds me of the Nandos symbol, you know between the ferns on the sign is the word 'Nandos' and on him between the ferns is his -never mind.He also has lots of tattoos on his arms, but the black haired guy has more.

He then hooks his thumbs into the belt loops of his really tight black skinnys and slowly raises his head,

Green.

That's all I can see is the most breathtaking emerald eyes I have ever seen in my life. Wow...