Chapter 8: Babysitter.

Harry's POV~

I hate watching these baby movies. The voices are so annoying, ugh. It makes me cringe every time they ask a damn question.

I'm sitting in the living room and my sisters 1 year old baby is beside me, laughing her head off over who knows what. Her name is Katy, she has brown straight hair and blue eyes. Her father had blue eyes but, once he found out Gemma was pregnant, he left. She had to hold me back from killing the son of a bitch.

"Harweh?" Katy says, not taking her eyes off the dumb cartoon.

"Yes sweety?" I ask her, turning a little in the couch to face her.

"Who is Niel? You were mumble dat name while sleep." she asks, of course messing up words and that sexy name that I just want to moan so load that all the neighbors can- I should stop there.

"His name is Niall, sweety, and he's just my friend." I tell her, to bad I can't add the word 'boy' in front of that friend.

"What fwiend mean?" she asks.

"A friend is someone who sticks by your side and is your shoulder to cry on and just someone you call at 3 a.m. when you need a chat." I tell her, thinking of his beautiful irises.

"Do ya lick Niel?" she asks, bringing her tiny chubby legs up to sit criss cross. Lick? Oh I wish.

"Lick? What do you mean? And it's Niall." I ask, correcting his name again for her.

"Well mummy licks this guy at her werk, and says dat she wanted hem." she says. Ohhh I think she means like, how does she know what that word means?

"Well, in all honesty, I do like Niall. But how do you know these words? You're 1 for crying out loud!" I ask.

She just shrugs and goes back to watching this terrible show. I stand up and walk into Gemma's kitchen. I grab a pot and sit it on the stove to make some tea. Once the tea is all done, I grab my phone to look back through mine and Niall's conversation about an hour ago. I sit at the table and scroll through the conversation.

'I want what I can't have, I wanna make you mine, I don't care what it takes. I feel this with my heart...'

"Hello?" I ask through the receiver. Yeah, my ringtone is 'Save My Heart' by Jason Reeves. I don't know why I have it as that though.

"Harry! Where are you?" Liam asks, I told him I was babysitting.

"You fucker, I told you I was babysitting Katy today." I tell him, we have this thing were we call each other names.

"Alright alright whore, can I come over? I'm bored as fuck over here." he says.

"No can do Li, I'm leaving in 20 minutes anyways." I say, standing up with my cup of tea and walking back into the living room.

"Fine. Blondie's over here." he snickers through the phone.

"You're lying right? It's Sunday and he's a church boy." I tell him while sipping from my cup.

"Ok fine, you caught me. But Louis' here." he says.

"Ooohh get some Li. Well I got to go, bye bitch!" I say and hang up before he can answer me.

The front door swings open to my sister walking in soaked.

"Whoa, someones wet." I say, biting the inside of my cheek so I don't laugh.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny." she says sarcastically." Where's Katy?" she asks.

"I think she went upstairs, well, I'm off." I say and stand up, heading out the door. I have a show tonight, I wish I had Sundays off.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I arrived at the club, walking into the locker rooms to change. Tonight is lap dances, and just grinding up on people. Why didn't Niall come on nights like these instead of just the show? I really miss him, and I've only seen him twice.

"Hey man, how's it going?" Zayn ask, coming up behind me and patting my bare back.

"Fine," I sigh, "I'm just not in the mood, you know?" I tell him, pulling on my muscle shirt.

"Well you better get in the mood, Simon is not in a good mood, and we don't know why." he says, pulling his shirt over his head. "On another note, you have the men's section tonight." he says.

"I always have the men's section." I fake a pout, I'm not really sad about it, I'm actually happy, just wish Niall was here. "What do you have?" I ask, pulling off my black sweats.

"The women's." he says, grinning like the Cheshire cat. I chuckle at his actions and walk out the locker room. Once in the bar section and dance floor, I see loads of men walking around waiting to be 'pleasured', if you could call it that. They more like come in here, get a lap dance, and leave with a boner. Whatever.

This is going to be a long night.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Thanks for over 100 reads! Love you loads. xx
Comment and Vote please. (;