Chapter 3: Feline.

Niall's POV~

I just want out of this place, as soon as possible. They just introduced themselves and the one with black hair styled up in a quiff is named Zayn, the one with light brown hair styled up in a quiff is Josh, and of course there's Liam, and lastly, the one with curly hair, hypnotising green eyes, nice sexy body -I should stop there. Anyways, his name is Harry, it really suits him too.

I'm still sitting in my seat beside Louis, who has a massive boner. I'm fidgeting in my seat as all 4 of them play with the waist band of their briefs. Did I mention that they took off their pants? Cause they did. Gosh, it's hot in here. I just want to go home!

It's been 20 minutes and it's still not over. Are they going to take their briefs off...? I hope s-not! If they did that then I would be looking at them with lust... what am I thinking, I'm looking at them with lust now! Oh my God, I'm going to hell. I should tell my mum I love her, cause I won't be seeing her in heaven. Maybe I can convince her to come to hell too? No, I want her to go to heaven, I'll just leave now, yeah, I like that idea better.

I stand up quickly and dart for the exit, pushing past people who are standing, with boners also. Even the lady's have lady-boners... is that a thing?

Once I'm standing outside, I take a deep breath of fresh air... ahh, that's better. I start looking around for some place for me to sit; maybe I can find a bench. I pull out my phone to see what time it is... wow, 12:00 a.m. already? Where did time go? After looking around for a bench that I could never find, I decided to sit on the curb. Then feel something hurting down below... oh no. I thought it went away! Guess not.

Stupid boner.

But how do I stop the hurting... I've never masturbated before how do you masterbate?

Do I finger myself -no that's what girls do. Oh. OH! Nahh, I don't think I should jerk myself off, I'll just call a cab and take a cold shower, it's just like morning wood, so just treat Niall Jr. the same way.

I stand up and look to my left, no cab.

I look to my right, no cab. Ugh!

I'll just walk home, umm this way! I start walking and looking around, lots of alley cats, wait, why is it so dark? Oh sh-boy!

I'm in an alley,

on a Friday night,

it's 12:00 a.m.,

alone,

Yay.

I hear a rustling noise and quickly turn around; oh it's just a kitten. Awww it's so tiny. I kneel down in front of the frightened feline, and scratch its ears. It purrs loudly, making me chuckle. I reach under its neck and feel a collar. I pick up the little black/white kitten and see its license.

Dusty Styles ~3 months old.

No address, darn.

Oh! A phone number! Perfect.

"I'll just take you home with me little one, don't worry though I'll call your owner tomorrow." I whisper to the tiny feline, that's now cuddled into my jacket.

I chuckle and start my way home, wow it's really dark out. Once out of the alley, I look down the road for a cab, nothing. Well I should go to the bus stop.

**********************

That bus ride smelled nasty like... sex. I shivered, shaking the thought away. I open the door very quietly; maybe my parents are still asleep. I pray silently, walking up the stairs after I locked the front door. Once in my room, with Dusty, I lay the tiny fur ball down to see the gender, it's a boy.

I strip out of my clothes, now only in my briefs and very, very large shirt. I climb into bed with Dusty cuddled up to my chest and let sleep take over my tired body. But the only thing I see in my dreams, are green emerald eyes.

Sigh.

I don't even know the bloke, and I'm already dreaming of him. At least my boner is gone.

He'll provably be gone and out of my mind by morning, I hope. I feel Dusty cuddle closer to me, and finally let sleep take over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short.

Love Ya! xx