Chapter 10: The Lake.

Harry's POV~

"Harry?" Niall asks, completely stunned to see me here. Same, Niall, same.

I smile up at him and speak up, "Hey babe." Babe? What the actual fuck is wrong with me? God help me. He blushes and sits beside Louis, in which Louis pushes him off the seat to the floor and he sits beside me instead. I smile over at Louis, and put my arm around his shoulders.

"Uh, so how do you guys know each other?" Niall ask, glancing at Louis then to me.

"Well, we actually used to work together at that one record shop. Remeber that shop?" Louis speaks up.

"Ohhh yeah, I do. But I never saw you Harry. Why?" he asks, looking over at me.

"You know, maybe because I would always sit in the office. I don't really know to be honest, love." I say, smiling even wider when he blushes at the word 'love'. He mumbles an 'oh' and takes a fry froom the trey. An idea pops into my head and i stand up. "I have an idea guys!"

"What is it?" Louis asks.

"Let's all go to this beautiful lake I know of." I reach my hand out for Niall to take and he grabs it, standing up with me... but I don't let go of his hand.

"Sounds fun, coming LouBear?" Niall asks Louis. I smile down at his adorablness, tangling our fingers together. He glances down at our joined hands, and blushes. He blushes alot... not that I'm complaining.

Louis stands up, "Sure. I have nothing better to do." he says and throws away the finished food.

-------------

I'm now sitting in the driver seat of my car and Niall's in my passengers seat. Louis' in the other car that him and Niall came to the carnival in. It's a comfortable silence, and Niall reaches over to turn the radio on. Don't Tell 'Em by Jeremih comes on and I smile. This is one of my favorite hip-hop songs.

"You like rap?" Niall asks once he hears the song playing.

"This is hip-hop love. But yes, I do actually like a few rap songs." I tell him. "What's your favorite kind of music?" I ask him next.

"I like all music. Pop, Country, Rap, Classic Rock, Jazz, Ragae... the list could go on and on." he says.

"What about Gospel? Since you're a church boy and goody-two-shoes, wouldn't that be at the top of your list?" I ask, not taking my gaze off of the rode.

"Well, I don't really like to put a label on that. It's just a part of priase. And, why would you put a label on praising the lord. I wouldn't ever do that." He sighs, then continues, "Music is a very important part of my life and, well, each note says something, and when it's all strung together, it tells the whole story."

"Wow, what wise and beautiful words from a wise and beautiful human being." I say, glancing over at him to see him smle even wider.

"So, what's your most favorite song ever?" He ask me after a small moment of silence.

"Probably What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts." I tell him. That song has a very powerful meaning for my past life.

"Wow, that has a very strong meaning." he says.

"Yeah, what's yours?"

"I don't have one. There is no way on earth I could pick."

I chuckle and pull onto the dirt road leading to the lake. The song on the radio switches over to Love The Way You Lie by Rihana featuring Eminem. I look at Niall to see him mouthing the words, even the cuss words. My innocent little flower is mouthng bad words.

That liitle shit head.

I turn off the engine and hop out of the car, quickly walking over to Niall's side and opening the door for him. He mumbles a 'thank you' and walks ahead of me to the lake. I walk faster to catch up with him... he's small but fast. Get your head out of the gutter!

When I finally catch up with him he looks over at me and smiles. I smile back at him and plop down on the grass, pulling him down with me. He lands on my lap and I chuckle at his redden cheeks. He quickly moves from lap and sits beside me instead, of course.

"This is beautiful." He comments, looking around at the scenery.

"Like you." I say, not looking any where but at him.

He blushes and looks down, "Stop saying that, Harry."

I scoot a little closer to him and take his hand in mine. "I just speak the truth. Now, tell me about yourself."

"Uh, when is Louis going to get here? Did he get lost?" He says, trying to change the subject.

"Don't worry about him. Tell me about yourslef." I say again.

"Fine. I was born in Mullingar, Westmeath, Ireland. I like the color green, and not just because I'm irish. I have naturally brown hair but I dye it blond for a reason I'll tell you later on in life. I have an older brother named Greg, but I told you that over a text before. And yeah, that's it, for now." He sighs. Looking over at me.

I smile at him and lean in a little to kiss him on the cheek, and of cousre he blushes and looks down at his fingers in his lap. "Looks like Louis bailed on us." I say and chuckle, Niall giggling. Adorable.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi! I haven't updated this story in a million years! Oh my God. But anyways, I promised you guys an update if Love In A Hopeless Place got to 50 reads, which it did... yay! LotsOfLove! Vote, Comment, etc. :D (sorry for any mistakes)