Chapter 6: Must Be Dreaming.

Warning! ~

Little bit of smut!

Continue! ;D

Niall's POV~

Harry is trying to break into my window, is that weird? I don't even know that much about him and here he is, trying to pry my window open. I live in a freaking 2 story house, sorry but he's an idiot, well he's being one.

Adorable Idiot.

Ugh, he's probably not going to leave until I open the darn window. I get up out of my comfy bed and stumble over to the window. I open it and a cool breeze comes in.

"Yay, you opened it." he smiles up at me, probably about to fall from the tiny ledge.

"Ugh, Harry, what are you doing at my house at 1 in the freaking morning!? I have to get up early and go to church!" I tell him, reaching my hand out for him to grab so I can pull him in. He takes it and slowly climbs in.

"I wanted to see you." He says, fixing his jumper and smiling down at me.

"We're going to church tomorrow, couldn't you have waited?" I ask.

"Uh, is that a trick question?" he asks.

"How on earth is that a trick question!? Really Harry? Please just leave so I can get some kind of shut eye." I tell him, well more like plead him to leave.

He chuckles and brushes past me over to my bed. He takes off his jumper and slips off his shoes, grabbing the hem of his navy blue shirt but I stop him.

"W-wait! What are you doing? Why on earth are you undressing!?" I whisper yell to him.

"I'm sleeping here tonight silly." he says, and removes his shirt, going down to unzip his pants and pops the button. Hooking his thumbs in the sides and pulling them down, holy crap!

He's not wearing any boxers!

"Harry! You're not wearing boxers!" I rush the words out, and quickly turning around to face the window again.

"Relax Niall, why is it a problem I go commando?" he asks, and I can here his footsteps getting closer.

"N-no! S-stay away. This is so awkward, can I please lend you a pair of my boxers?" I ask, running my digits through my blond/brown locks.

"Ok, but if they are to tight, which they will be, I have to take them off, k?" he asks, and I can feel his breath on the back of my neck. I groan and quickly dart over to my dresser. I rummage through the top drawer, but only find briefs, well it's better than nothing. I pull them out and hand them to him, trying not to glance down at his manhood. He chuckles and takes them, slipping them on.

"Um Niall, they're to tight. See?" I look and choke on my spit, they're really, really tight. It's squeezing the life out of Harry Jr.

"Fine, you can sleep commando, but stay as far away from me as possible." I say and climb into my queen sized bed. I feel the bed dip and a very large hand on my hip. Why am I shirtless? I grab his hand and place it back on him. "Don't." I say and snuggle closer into the sheets.

It's now 3 in the freaking morning and I'm still awake! I flop onto my back and glance over at Harry. He's facing me on his side and lightly snoring. Awe.

I slowly scoot a little closer to him inch by inch until my arm is brushing his tummy. I reach over to grab his arm and wrap it around my waist, then scoot even closer to nuzzle my nose into his neck, I feel his arm go tight around me and pull me closer so we're flesh to flesh now.