Chapter 6

Kayla's P.O.V.

When we got up to my room, he hugged me. I looked up and he leaned in to kiss me.

"Okay, I have to go get ready," I said.

He smiled and said, "Okay, see you in a little bit." I walked into our room and saw Paige and Kamy grinning at me. "Will wants to pick all of us up at 11:30 to go do something. So get ready."

~11:30~

Will's P.O.V.

Dana, David, and I walked down to the girls room. I knocked and they came out. Kayla looked beautiful as always. "Where are we going?" Kayla whispered in my ear. "You'll see," I said back. In the car there was awkward silence. I decided that it needed to be broken. "So, today we're going to Pleasure Pier." I said. That got everyone talking. The girls had been before, but none of us had. I had talked to Jill and she said that Paige and Kamy could come with us. I was going to tell them tonight sometime. The car ride went pretty fast. Finally, we were here. I was hoping that nobody would notice us. I wanted this date to be perfect.

~Later that day~

It was getting dark and we had rode almost every ride like 10 times. Paige and Dana hit it off almost immediately they were getting something to eat. Kamy and David were riding the Texas Star. Again. So it was just me and Kayla. We walked off of the pier and started walking on the beach.

"I think I'm falling for you." I said to her. She didn't say anything. "Kayla, are okay?" I saw tears coming down her face.

"What about after the summer tour? When I'm not around all the time? I like you. A Lot. But, I need to think about my future. I don't want to put myself in the position to get hurt." She replied.

I hugged her tight. I whispered in her ear, "I'd never hurt you. Ever. You deserve nothing but the best and if you don't think I can give you that, it's okay. Just know that I love you, Kayla."