Chapter 5

Kayla's P.O.V

When I woke up, I was still cuddled up to Will. I went to get up, Will Groaned. "Come back," he said. He was giving me his puppy dog eyes. "Fine," I replied. When I layed back down he started playing with my hair. I was hoping that we could lay there for a while longer, but there was a knock at the door not even five minuets later. Will looked at me with big eyes,"Will you go get it?" I smiled and got out of bed. I was still wearing his T-Shirt from last night. It smelt amazing. I figured it was my mom with the rest of my stuff but it was the boys. When I opened the door they all piled in. After they were all in I saw Paige and Kamy standing there. I ran up and hugged both of them. Kamy was looking at me with this suspicious look.
"Kamy, why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.
"What happened last night?" She asked with a smirk. I realized I wasn't wearing anything but Will's T-shirt.
"Ohhhh, no. We went to dinner, ice skating, and then we came back to the house and watched a movie. Nothing else happened. C'mon let's go
Inside." I replied.

Will's P.O.V.

While Kayla and the girls were talking, Cole kept asking me how last night went. I couldn't do anything but smile. I was going to start telling them but then the girls walked in. When they walked in Dana and David both started blushing. I've never seen either of them act like this before. We sat around and talked for a while until we heard another knock at the door. Kayla looked at me.
"Your turn," she said.
I got up and kissed her on the cheek and everyone said "Aweeeee." Kayla's mom piled in the door with 3 suit cases and a couple bags.
"Guys," I shouted. "Come help."
The rest of the boys got up me get all of Kayla's stuff.
"Thank you boys," Mrs. Kathy said.
I smiled and nodded.

Kayla's P.O.V.

I heard my phone go off. It was Kamy and Paige on our group message. They were calling dibs. Dana was Paige's and David Was Kamy's. I kept wondering how this was going to work. I couldn't leave them behind. I mean I wanted to go, this was a once in lifetime opportunity. I didn't know what I was going to do.
"C'mon girls. Let's go to your room." My mom said.
I hoped she wasn't talking to me. I wanted to stay with Will. Paige and Kamy got up to follow her. She stopped and looked at me. I wasn't going to argue with her and I didn't want her to see me in nothing but Will's shirt. I wanted Paige and Kamy to come with us and if I made her mad, she wouldn't let them come. Once I got the okay for that, then I'd worry about sleeping arrangements.
"I'm going to get my stuff together and help straighten up a little. Then I'll be up." I said with a smile. She nodded and took Paige and Kamy up to our room. I got up get in my bag for some clothes. Will could tell I was upset. He told the guys to go so we could get ready for the day. Once they were gone, he came and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Its okay. We'll have plenty of time to spend together."
"I know it's just I wanna take Kamy and Paige with me." He hugged me and whispered in my ear,"I'll talk to your mom and Jill. And that reminds me, you and the girls be ready at 11:30." My phone went off and it was my mom. She said that it shouldn't take this long to grab a bag and make a bed. With that, Will gave me a kiss, I grabbed my bag and he walked me up to our room.