Chapter 29

I was balling my eyes out. The girls all looked at me concerned.

"Will's on his way to emergency room." I managed to get out. They all started hugging me. I ran upstairs and started packing. Then I called and got plane ticket to Florida. I started packing again when Kamy and Paige walked in my room. I sat down, put my head in my hands and started to cry again. They came up and started to comfort me. I got up and asked them.

"I know it's a lot to ask but, do you think y'all can keep Carter until I come back?" They looked at each other and then back at me. At the same time they said,"Yeah." I got up and hugged them both. I got all of my stuff and walked out to my car. I told them by and everything. It wasn't 20 minuets and I was at the airport.

~In Miami~

Once I got there they had him in a room. I walked in and saw him sleeping. I walked in and broke down. I held onto his hand. A doctor walked in and saw me. He gestured for me to come out and talk to him. He looked and asked,"What is your relation to William?"

"I'm his fiancé." I replied.

"Well, he is going to be okay. He had a panic attack and ended up passing out. Although when he fell he landed wrong on his ankle. It is broken. Also, he hit his head pretty hard. He has a concision." He said.

"So, he's going to be okay? Right? And what about his ankle? Can he recover fully? He dances and that's his life. An-" the doctor cut me off.

"Yes he is going to be okay. And as far as his ankle, it will take some work but it can recover to 100%." I felt a wave of relive pass over me. "Okay, thank you so much." I said. And walked back into Will's room. I sat down in a chair and got on Twitter. Everyone was tweeting about tonight's concert. They were all wondering where Will was. It wasn't 5 minuets and the rest of the guys were standing in the doorway. They all looked sad. I got up and walked up to them.

"The doctor said he's going to be fine." I said. They all let out a gasp if air. "Where's Carter?" Dana asked. "With Paige and Kamy at home." I replied. "Y'all go home and get some sleep. You guys look exhausted. I'll call you if anything else happens." They all nodded and went back to the hotel. I walked back in and sat down. Will's eyes started to open his eyes. He started to sit up. "Take it easy, babe." I said. He looked over at me, "What are you doing here?" He asked with a confused look on his face. "I flew down when I heard you were hurt." I said. I reached out and grabbed his hand. He smiled. "Why are you so good to me?" He said.

"Because I love you." I replied.

"Where are the guys?" He asked.

"I told them to get some rest. They were exhausted."

"Where's Carter?"

"He's at home with Paige and Kamy."

"Okay, how was the show?"

"It went okay from what I've heard. Everyone on Twitter has been asking if you're okay, though."

I yawned and he asked me,"How many hours of sleep are you running on?"

"Umm. Like 4." I replied. He scooted over and I climbed in bed with him. He started playing with my hair.

"How did I get so lucky." He mumbled.

I laughed and said,"I wonder where I would be if I would not have passed out at that concert." He kissed my forehead and said,"Get some sleep." Soon after that I was asleep in his arms.