Chapter 10

~11:30~

Will's P.O.V.

Kayla & I were walking down to the lobby when Mrs. Kathy popped up beside us. "If your trying to keep this from Jill, it's probably not a good idea to walk down there by your selfs together." She said.

"Thanks momma." Kayla said back.

When we got to the lobby everyone was there. "Okay, let's go." Jill said.

~At Splashtown~

Kayla's P.O.V.

When we got there everyone got ready from the performance. Jill came up to me looking worried. "Kayla, I know it's such short notice but they want IM5 to perform for an hour and a half and we only have an hour and twenty minuet set. Do you think you could throw something together?" She said.

"Ummm, I think so. Is there a keyboard?" I asked.

"Yeah"." She replied.

"Then yes I can". I smiled and said.

"Awesome, your on in 10." She said and scurried off. Will came up to me,"I can't wait till we're done performing. You're opening up for us right?" He asked.

"Yeah," I answered

"What are you going to sing?"

"I don't know," I said laughing. Then i heard Jill yelling my name. "That's my call." I said and walked on stage. We were performing on the stage in front of the wave pool. Jill introduced me and told everyone that I was going to be on tour with them this summer. They all cheered. I sang 2 songs, then Will came on stage. He got a microphone and said that him and I were going to be singing a song together. He sat on the bench with me next to the piano and started playing Clarity. When we sang he kept looking into my eyes. It was amazing. After that the boys performed. While they were performing Jill called me over. "Is there anything going on between you and Will?" She asked. I was so nervous.

"No ma'am. Why?" I asked back.

"No reason." She said with a smirk.

"Okay, then." I smiled and walked back over with the girls.

Once the boys were done performing, We decided we were going to go ride some rides. Will was all sweaty, it was the cutest thing. We went and rode a few rides together. Everyone kept wanting to keep riding rides, but me and Will wanted to go in the lazy river. When we got in, he put me on his back and we went around like 10 times. We talked about everything, and got to know each other better. I fell in love with his smile. His smile was captivating. Seeing him happy made me happy.

Will's P.O.V.

Me and Kayla had only been together for a few days and I felt like it has been years. We decided to get out of the lazy river. "Hey, babe. Remember our deal?" She said with a smirk.

"Let's go," I replied. We had so much fun. Our day was perfect until Kayla told me that Jill was suspecting something. We all met back up at 6:30 to leave. Jill said, "Okay everyone, our flight is at 7 a.m. so we need to leave the hotel by 6. Everyone meet down in the lobby at 5:45. Okay. Everyone go home and get some rest. When we got home Kayla and I were so sunburnt. We stopped on the way home and got some after sun lotion. She did my back and shoulders, then I did hers. She ended up falling asleep in a chair that was in our room while I packed up my stuff. I picked her up, changed her clothes, and put her to bed. I crawled in bed beside her. I stroked her hair behind her ear. She was so beautiful. She rolled over and cuddled up to me. "Goodnight babe. I love you." She said looking up. She kissed me passionately. "I love you too. Goodnight." I replied.