When Your on Your Period

Eren:

Eren would be confused as fuck at first then went to ask Mikasa what was wrong with you and found out that what was happening to you was very normal for every female to go through, he took on the role of being the 'Protective Boyfriend'. So when your on your period he is like a guard dog and doesn't let anyone touch you besides himself.

Armin:

Well Armin not knowing what was wrong with you decided to go to the library and see if there was anything books that could help him find out what was wrong with you. He soon found out what was wrong so now whenever you are on you period he is chill about it cause he knows whats wrong. If you want space he will give you space, If you want cuddles he will give you cuddles, he will do anything he needs to do to keep you comfortable at this time of the month.

Jean:

When he first learns about period he would be angry at mother nature for doing this to women. when your on your period he will give you random attention in public that he wouldn't normally do, and he'd offer you a massage if you were feeling stressed.

Levi:

When mother nature hits you become very quiet due to the ongoing cramps that are constantly forming, you will often zone out. Levi will often know what is wrong with you due to your sudden change in personality and the slight pained expression you have, during this time Levi knows he needs to be careful, he will hug you from behind and rum small soothing circle into your skin helping you to relax and ease away the pain and when you two are alone he will skip his paperwork so that he can cuddle you.

Marco:

He would feel bad that your in pain and so he will stay with you the whole day treating you like a Queen. He will cuddle you, whisper sweet nothings into your ear and give you kisses.