Your Best Friend?

Eren:

Jean!

Jean. Yep... out of all the people in the walls, your best friend just had to be horseface. Well That's what Eren thought every time he would see you two hanging out together. He didn't mind though as because of you, Jean and himself had come to their own terms and so were forced to make peace with each other, otherwise you would have killed them both.

Armin: 

Mikasa!

Mikasa was your best friend... and as time went on with her ackersenses she was able to detect your feelings for Armin. She would most defiantly be your confidante, and she would listen to what you had to say.

Jean: 

Marco!

A heated argument had broken out between you and Jean. Nobody dared to intervene except Marco, being the kind angel he is. He would calmly smile  he placed his hand on both you and jean shoulders, saying "Let's calm down, now". He was your adviser and go between though he was tough at times, he was always there, sharing his wisdom to both Jean and yourself. 

Levi:

Hanji!

I mean why not. Of coarse Hanji would be your best friend d she was the very irst person o knew about your crush on Levi and the one who would often play matchmaker. The sly woman was the catalyst of the relationship and was now the official thirdweel of the very famous (Y/N)-Levi relationship. She is always there to give you advice to you and more surprisingly Levi when times are hard between the two of you. 

----------------------------

A/N: Hello I haven't been updating a lot but I promise to do better. School has started and OMG I'm gonna die so many assessments already uggggh!!! Until my next update.