Your first Date!!!

Eren:

Eren surprised you on your first date, he had woken up early and snuck into the girl's barracks waking you up, he took you to the roof of the barracks where you watched the sun rise while snuggling together. You two talked about what you wanted to do in the future and your dreams, you loved your first date even if it was your first date you knew the both of you would be together forever.

Armin:

For your first date with Armin you had both decided on going to the Library, you planned on staying there the whole day you both cuddled as you read.

Jean:

For you first date with Jean, he planned a picnic dinner (with the help of Marco). The both of you talked as you ate after you finished you watched the sunset, you fell asleep on his shoulder and so he carried you to your dorm.

Levi:

Now, Levi is not the most romantic person, but he did try to make the date go well. He planned out a dinner date in his office, the both of you talked for a while and once the date was finished Levi walked you to your office where you both said your goodbye's.

Marco:

You and Marco had both decided it would be best if you two just went outside, and layed on the grass looking up at the sky and the clouds while you both talked about the future overall it was a very cute and simple date.

Hanji:

For your fist date Hanji decided it would be nice to have a date and relax, and chart. She talked about how much she loved you you ended up talking for quite a while till you fell asleep.