-- When They Get Sick --

Eren:

You woke up hearing Eren coughing. Sighing you cupped his face with your hands. "Eren, are you sick?"

He gently grabbed your hands and said, "N-No, I'm fine." Eren's ear then turned red and he pulled you closer to him by pulling you waist. Eren coughed and sniffled, "Okay... Maybe I am sick. But do I have to stay here..." he said kissing your palm.

"No excuse Titan-baby. you have to stay in and rest." You said kissing his forehead softly. He took this advantage of the situation and kissed your collarbone. "B-but Y/N, can you stay with me?" Eren asked, giving you puppy eyes. "Fine~ just don't get me sick." You turned around your back was against Eren's chest. He pulled you into a tight embrace.

Armin:

When Armin woke up, he tried not to cough as to not wake you up. But it slipped, you woke up and moved towards him and hugged him. "Are you sick?" "N-No I'm not sick at all~." You got up and gave him medicine. "The only medicine I need are your hugs, kisses and love!" he said and hugged you tightly. "Are you ok Armin? Your being more.... romantic now that you are sick" Armin had fallen asleep on your lap.... "ok then~"

Jean:

You were the first to wake up when Jean coughed. "Jean?... Are you alright?" "Hm? Yeah I'm fine." Jean coughed again, "actually, I think I'm sick.... PRETTY PLEASE stay here with me... don't leave" He said putting his head in the crook of your neck. You blushed "Ok... but try not to cough, sneeze of kiss me today." You said giggling lightly. He pouted "Why must you make my day worse?!" *cough cough*

Levi:

Levi woke up and made himself some tea because he was feeling like crap plus his throat was hurting. You walked into his office and looked puzzled, his nose was slightly red. "Um, Levi?" "Hm?" "Are you sick?." He shook his head. You walked over to him and cupped his face, and studied his features. 'Yeah, you're sick." the bony haired man moved his hands away, then sneezed.

"C'mon Levi, accept the fact that you ARE sick ."

"No, I can't get sick. I make sure to be clean all the time AND I am humanity's strongest soilder" Levi huffed. "It doesn't matter if your clean or not, OR if your humanity's strongest soilder getting sick just happens it's completely natural" you replied. He groaned and got up, grabbed your hand, and led you out of the office.

He opened his rooms door and walked in. "Fine, if I'm sick, you have to nurse me" Levi commanded. He sat on the bed. Sighing you went into the bathroom and got the medicine and a spoon.

You sat down next to Levi and poured some of the medicine into the spoon. "Here, open wide..." (A/N: "Here comes the choo choo train" - LOL SORRY) You said putting the spoon in front of Levi. He opened his mouth and you put the medicine into his mouth. "Are you happy now?" you asked. "Very much~" he smirked.