When They Walk In On You In The Shower

Eren:

He wanted to ask you a question but as he walked in he relized you were having a shower and he froze. Eventually Eren snapped back to his senses, and tried to sneak out, but you noticed him before he could sneak out. You immediately started to scream, making Eren wave hands and apologise repeatedly. "I-I'M N-NOT TRYING TO BE A PERVERT, I SWEAR" Eren exclaimed but you only shouted at him "JUST GET OUT OF HERE".

Armin:

Armin freaked out and ran out of the bathroom, slamming the door in the process. "OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT WHAT WAS I THINKING....ok, ok, calm down, Armin maybe she doesn't know it was you that walked in there" Armin said to himself, then your voice came from bathroom "I know it was you Armin". He started freaking out and shouted many many apologies.

Jean:

Jean walked into the bathroom and instantly had no intentions of leaving, He would have stayed there the entire time had he not have whistled causing you to look his way and instantly scream to which he only replied "It's not my fault! You left the door unlocked what did you think would happen" then he walked out with a large smile on his face.

Levi:

After 'Accidentally' walking into the bathroom while you were showering, Levi unintentionally just stood their watching you as you showered. You only realised when you finished and stepped out only to see Levi. You mad eye contact ".......Levi.....Levi...?" he just stared "LEVI ACKERMAN" he finally snapped out of his trance "WAIT WHAT?" was all he said. You then asked "how long have you been there?", ".......I....uh" he replied. You simply shouted at him "GET OUT".

Marco:

Before you noticed Marco walked in, he quickly left, and sat outside the bathroom smiling.