How you guys met

Eren

You and Eren met during hand to hand combat when you beat him, he was amazed by your skills and also thought you were incredibly pretty so he got the courage to invited you to come sit with him, Armin and Mikasa during break.

Armin

You both met in the Shiganshina district when you saw him being bullied you tried to stick up for him however Mikasa and Eren ended up having to save you both. You would join the trio listening and reading about the outside world. However when the wall was breached and your home was destroyed yoy followed them joining the military alongside them.

Jean

After Eren knocked him over using Annie's technique, you were anxious to see if Jean was okay you ended talking a lot afterwards slowly becoming real close.

Mikasa

You mey Mikasa during 3DMG training. You were struggling and so sought help from Mikasa asking her for some tipa on how to properly use the gear. Abd with her help you were able to pass. You were very greatful and you two became closer after that.

Levi

You were assigned to his squaf due to your high level skills in killing Titans. He introduced himself and was flustered by your beauty and admired you while you trained with the other squad members. He was also impressed by you cleaning skills.

Marco

You and Marco were close childhood friends and grew up together eventually choosing to join the military together in hopes of joining the military police.