How You Prank Them

Eren: 

You put oil on the floor and called him into the room shouting 'That it was an emergency'. Eren came running into the room and fell on his ass, you laughed so hard that you forgot to breath.

Armin:

You put cling wrap in front of the doorway and called him into the room saying 'That you needed help'. So he came running to the room only to collide into the cling wrap.

Jean:

You did a classic prank, you put whipped cream onto his hand while he was sleeping and tickled her nose so she got whipped cream on her face.

Mikasa:

You put her hand into ice-cold water when she was sleeping but, it didn't work. She instead woke up and grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into the bed with her~ (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Levi:

You trashed his room and hid all of his cleaning supplies. He wasn't happy at all he spent all day trying to find the person that did this. He couldn't find out who trashed his room and hid his cleaning supplies so you helped him clean up the mess. The whole time he was very grumpy, you tried you best not to break out into laughter. And to this day you haven't told him it was you who did it.

Marco:

You decided that you would do the invisible challenge and you got everyone involved EVEN LEVI. So you guys put the blanket on him and waited a few moments before taking away the blanket. Everyone acted surprised and pretended he actually had turned invisible. Marco ended up freaking out, You had never laughed so hard in your life.

Hanji:

You filled up some pies with whipped cream and threw them at her at random times.