Mayday

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I stay in the classroom after school hours like Todoroki said.

But because nothing always goes as expected, Deku and round face also stayed back, reasoning out that bitch needs tutoring or something.

Todoroki clicks his tongue and walks over to me. He grabs my wrist and was to drag me out of the classroom.
Oh shit no.

I immediately yank my hand away.
"No way shit face, I thought you knew better," I glare at him in anger. I feel disgusted thinking that I almost trusted this fuckface.

He immediately grabbed my hand with both of his.
"No, that's not what I was trying to do Ka-, B-Bakugou."

Deku and Uraraka glared at Todoroki at breakneck speed.
They get up their desks and dragged me away from shit face.

I push them both away, of course.
The fact that they're both alphas are enough reason to stay away from them.

Uraraka quickly gripped on my collar threateningly with both hands, our faces inches apart.
"Bakugou-kun, don't you ever come near that pervert over there, got it? You understand why since you almost experienced it firsthand, righ-"
She quickly jumped away reflexively when a wall made of ice was suddenly shot between us.

I look over at shit face.
He had a very angry face on.

"Stop making up lies, I was going to take him to the rooftop since you both were getting in the way of our privacy," he looks over at me.
"Since I know better than those kind of things."

He starts to walk over to me and Deku quickly picks me up bridal style to the outside of the school while round face stayed behind to distract candy cane. Which was embarrassing as fuck.

"Okay, I understand now, just fucking let me go," I squirm but Deku gripped on to me like he's never going to see me again.

"Kacchan.." He quietly mutters when he finally let me go.

I stare down at him and he slowly looked up to meet my gaze.

His hands slowly wrap around my body as he step closer to bury his face into my chest.

"I.. I love you, Kacchan.. Ever since we were children.. And I.. want to have you all to myself.. I know that it's selfish to ask this but.. " he looks up at me with a pleading expression across his face.

"Will you go out with me, Kacchan? I promise to protect you from danger even if it costs me my life," he takes both my hands in his and looks up at me waiting for me to answer.

...............

How am I supposed to fucking answer!? I mean, It's not that I hate him or don't feel anything back but are we supposed to make a romantic scene like this in the middle of war? While Todoroki and Uraraka are fighting to death over me?
That's right.
They're fighting to death.
I have to stop them.

"I-"
Before I could say anything, a window smashed open from above and Uraraka came out from there, falling directly on top of us.

Izuku made a smash to the air to blow the shattered glass away, including Uraraka.
She made use of it and made herself float to the air.

The school robot AIs came after us and we were in big trouble the next day.

~

"So.. Explain what happened yesterday, Uraraka, Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou." Aizawa asks, looking more tired than usual.

The four of us stood up our seats with everyone's eyes on us.

The three of them looked so pissed off.
Uraraka made the first move and spoke, "Deku-kun and I were simply defending Bakugou-kun from THAT pervert!" She points at Todoroki who looked angrier now.

"I wasn't planning anything like that."

"Oh yeah? I totally saw how you were drooling for Bakugou-kun whilst you dragged him to somewhere dark, you piece of shit!" Uraraka yells.

"You're the piece of shit here, making up stupid lies!" Todoroki yells back.

They continue to yell at each other until Aizawa sensei stopped their fight.

"Someone, explain." He demands.

I speak up next.
I explain everything from my point of view except that Deku confessed to me, damn, that one didn't let me sleep last night, good fucking grief.

Yaomomo stands up.
"I'm a witness of Todoroki-san's forgetting Bakugou-san's surname, He asked me yesterday in the classroom."

"I witnessed.. Todoroki's after school invitation to him.. " Kirishima explains and looks down.
"And also overheard Uraraka and Midoriya's scheme to ruin Todoroki's plans with Bakugou.."

Aizawa looks over the shocked Uraraka and Midoriya first before looking at Todoroki.
"Todoroki, what was it really that you planned to do with Bakugou?"

Todoroki looked at me for a moment. I noticed that ponytail bitch blushed red and all from beside him.

"I called him.. To confess.."

Everyone including me looked at him in shock, except for Momo. She looked down in a seemingly fidgety manner.
She must've already knew.

Todoroki walks over to me and my heart beats fast.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck what noow!?!?!?

For some reason I find myself stepping backwards.

Deku suddenly stood between me and Todoroki.

"Kacchan.." He starts.
"I promised to protect you, right?" His back was facing me but I'm sure from his voice that he held back anger.

"Move." Todoroki commands.

"No." Deku instantly replies.

He then turns around to face me.
"Kacchan. I confessed to you yesterday. Please tell me how you feel." He says straight to my face.

"Deku-kun!!" Round face yells in pure rage.

"What!?" Deku yells back.

"I didn't help you for this! What about me!? You're abandoning my feelings!?"
Round face likes Deku?
Yeah, how obvious.

Round face runs over to our direction and Deku gets in the way.
She touches her fingers together and pushed Deku away with both hands, making him float away.

Wait, why Deku!?

She runs over to me and gripped on my collar pulling me over to her direction, smashing her lips against mine.

She's kissing me.
WAIT WHAT THE SHIT-!?

"URARAKA-SAN!" Deku angrily yells with tears in his eyes.

She deepened the kiss and Todoroki noticed it when I trembled. I'm new to this shit, shut the fuck up!

He pulled Uraraka away and they start hitting each other and are now being restrained by the whole class.

Aizawa put them in detention after that.

•°•°

It's cringe, I know! 😅