Your Reality, My Priority

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Okay fuck. Where am I supposed to eat now?

Rooftop.

Okay, sure.

~
I take my time in walking towards the roof.

I'm expecting shitty hair to be there by the way.

As soon as I enter, the cold wind passes by my cheek and I lightly shiver. I make my way towards a very familiar tank and finds him there.

"Hey.. shitty hair.." I instantly keep my voice down when I notice that he wasn't eating or shit like that.

He was sleeping.

I just sit beside him eating my lunch until I notice that his bento was open and exposed to air, half finished as well.

"Oi, the flies will get the better of your lunch if you don't," I shook his body harshly and he stirred awake.

He looked straight to me with a 'what the shit' look on his face and he quickly looked away with his face flushed red.

The bastard's sick?

I touch his forehead to check his temperature and he seemed fine.

"You're not sick, what's with you," I say in annoyance and started eating my meal.

He just looked at me and then started eating his now cooled disgusting lunch.

"Bakubro.." He then suddenly call my attention and I hum in response.

"How.. Do you see me as?"

I look at him in confusion.

"What the shit is that supposed to mean?"

Is he trying to say that he wants to be someone special too?

"You're.. My first friend I guess? You're easy to trust and is reliable so.." I just stated what's true to me.

He looked at me like I'm the only one who existed in this world and then his eyes sparkled.

"Really!? I'm honored!! I'll stay by your side forever!" He energetically rants.

"Not forever.." I lazily reply.

"No, really."

He smiled at me so softly and gently, like he never did before.

"I hope there'll be a time where we can be together forever."

It was beautiful, like he's found all the treasures in the world to be that happy.

But wait.

"Was that just now..!?" I yell as my face slightly change color to red.

"Yeah, a confession.." He smiled in a cheeky way and laughed.

Is this funny!? Why do they laugh?! How can they laugh after these embarrassing outbursts!?

'I.. I love you, Kacchan.'

'I called him.. To confess.'

'I hope there'll be a time where we can be together forever.'

And Ochako Uraraka fucking kissed me without fucking consent.

I haven't answered any of them and I don't think I can because I don't want a fucking bloodbath in this school.

"Give me.. Time to think.." I quietly mutter as I stood up to walk out of the rooftop.

I run down the stairs as fast as I could and my thoughts ate my mind away, I missed a step and fell down, face first.

But before I could, I was saved by crashing into someone and we fall on to the floor with me on top of him.