Freezing

[Bakugou Katsuki]

It was winter.

The season, Bakugou Katsuki hated the most, not because of the beautiful, twinkling, white landscape every morning but because of it's effects on his quirk.

"Stupid weather, it really just had to snow," I cursed as I listened to the soothing sound of the snow being crushed under my feet.

I entered the classroom and noticed that I'm the last person to enter. I ignored all the stares and sat back to my seat.

Aizawa soon walks in and started class. I slowly feel sleepy halfway but snapped out of it when I feel someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around to look at him and he passes me a folded paper.

It was written 'To Kacchan' on the cover and I took a last glance towards Aizawa before unfolding it.

'Kacchan, I noticed that you were getting sleepy so I called out to you. I was just wondering if you wanted to go to recovery girl or something since these were the effects of winter on you and your quirk, I worry very much about you after all.'

I sigh and write down a reply.

'I don't need your sympathy, nerd.' And pass it back to him.

And I knew he was going to be stubborn so we pass it to each other a few more times, oblivious to the fact that we were being stared at by our classmates and teacher.

When I was about to lazily open the paper, Aizawa takes it and continues to open it.

I hear hushed chatters and laughs everywhere until black eyes squealed.
"Read it, Sensei! Read it! Read it!"

The others were starting to yell as well.

"Shut the hell up!" I yell.
I didn't really say anything weird to get embarrassed but I was also nervous and pissed.

I just sighed out of annoyance and looked out the window, waiting for our teacher to comply.

But he didn't talk, instead he said, "Bakugou, go to recovery girl's clinic. Midoriya, come with him."

Before I could react, Deku is already pulling me outside and I quickly tore my hand away. He knew why and let me go.

I left the classroom and went to the clinic like Aizawa said.

We open the clinic's door and Deku explained why we were there. She told me to lie down but I didn't want to, I felt like I'm being treated like a baby and I hated that.

She just sighed and left us alone.

"Kacchan.." Deku sighed. I ignored him and stubbornly sat up. I was cold and weak and sleepy but I didn't care.

A few seconds after, I feel a blanket cover my body and I looked up.

"A-Aren't you cold.. K-Kacchan..?"
I shrug and pull the blanket closer.

"I'm fine."

He sits beside me and wrapped himself within my blanket as well.

"I'm cold." He muttered.

Usually I would get angry and send him away but his presence added warmth to my surroundings so I let him be. He snuggled closer to me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"You're warm.." He said.

"Yeah.." I reply in a whisper.

And then suddenly the school bell rings. Lunch time.