Book 1 lava - chapter two: agreement

(soldiers are rebuilding the damaged parts, while the Firelord visits Julia's house)

(Knock knock)

Julia opens the door: greetings firelord I was just...

Firelord: calm down I'm just having a visit I would like to talk to your parents, are they home right now?

Julia: yes please come in and make yourself comfortable firelord

Firelord: thank you

(The Firelord sits down and on the other side you have Julia with her mother and behind the cough you have Julia's little sister Kiki)

Firelord: is everything okay with your little sister?

Julia's mom: she is fine, she is a little bit shy it's not everyday that members of the royal family comes to visit us.

Julia: firelord why did you visit us exactly if I can ask?

Firelord: Well after the announcement yesterday equalist attacked and I'm afraid that this wil happen more often because they are looking for you Julia

(Julia looks terrified and stays quiet thinking)

Julia's mom: if that's really the case then is it safe here I don't want anything to happen to all of us

Firelord: I can understand that, that's why I'm going to assist your daughter in mastering the elements and traveling the world so we can take them down, but I also came here for a question and that is "are you ready for your daughter to travel the world and learn all the elements?"

(While this happens Julia is talking in her mind to a voice )

Unknown: it is okay to be scared, in all your lifetimes we had moments of fear but let it now take us over I believe you will be in good hands, I can sense that his spiritual energy really strong is.

Julia: but Ravaa I don't want to leave my mother and sister I'm so scared I won't have my family around me

Ravaa: not all of them but you have one around or better said inside of you and that's me I will always be there for and with you and not only I also your 2 previous past lives Korra and genji.

(Julia starts to feel more safe and secure about the choice)

Julia's mom: well uhm my daughter leaving but but.. for how long?

Firelord: I cannot say how long the travel will be I know that avatar Roku did many years about his travel but avatar aang I believe only one year, He was able to defeat firelord Ozai in less then a year.

Julia's mom: hmmm Kiki what do you think

(Kiki stand up and walks to Julia)

Kiki: I will really really miss you sis but I think it's a great change you should take

(Kiki and Julia give each other a big hug)

Julia's mother: and Julia do you think you are ready?

Julia: yes I'm ready