Hello Little Squirt

20 MINUTES POST BIRTH

* NOAH'S POV *

We were brought into the recovery room a couple of minutes after she was born. The drugs had made Elle very sleepy again so it was just me and her. Cradled in my arms she had lots of dark hair, just like her mom and blue eyes just like me. I didn't think I could ever love something like the way I loved Elle, I was wrong.

' Hello little squirt ' I whispered ' I'm your daddy, and thats your mommy asleep over there. You made her really tired. It's the middle of the night. I hope you learn to sleep better than you do now.' I kissed her little forehead.

' You have a grandma and two grandpa's. An uncle Lee, who is also your godfather and uncle Brad, who is only seven. You're already so loved and you haven't even met anyone yet. ' I started to tear up again.. it was getting rediculous. My t shirt was off and sitting on my shoulder as they said I should do skin to skin time which is basically where you have her sit on your skin to bond.

Just then Elle woke up.

' Hello again '

' What a weird time to fall asleep.'

' I think it's pretty normal. '

' Well? '

' Well? '

' I didn't grow that little squirt for 9 months to not get a cuddle! ' I laughed and stood up with her. I pressed a button to move Elle's bed up so she was sitting.

' Elle Evans.. I would like to introduce you to our beautiful baby girl. '

'Hello little squirt. ' She smiled. ' I have waited such a long time to see your face. You're so beautiful. '

She tapped the mattress, which was her way of telling me to sit down beside her. Which I did, wrapping my arm around her. My other arm on the baby. ' I filled her in on the family situation, she seems pretty content about it all. ' Elle giggled.

' Can you believe it. '

' No, I can't believe she's ours. '

' She looks just like you, except with dark hair. '

' She looks like you Elle, my two beautiful girls. ' She smiled and lay her head into my arm.

' I love you so much Noah Flynn. '

' I love you Elle Evans, this is only the beginning.'

We both sat in silence for a while, staring at our little creation. She slept peacefully in my arms. Elle eventually broke the silence.

' Have you told Lee she's here. '

' No I wanted to wait for you. Let's send him a picture. ' I held my phone out infont of the three of us and snapped a pic. I inserted it into a message and wrote ' Come and meet your goddaughter.