Fear and Hate.

Rose's pov.

I walked into my home to find my father punching my mother.

"DAD STOP IT!"I screamed as I went to rescue my bruised mother, I looked at the bottle in his hand and realized he started drinking again. He glared at me and punched me. I cried out in shock and pain. My mother held me tight in fear. I stood in front of her in protection.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!"I yelled.

"YOU BRAT! I'M TAKING YOU TO YOUR UNCLE!"He screamed. I covered my mouth as I cried. But I punched him away, I pushed my mom out of the door and told her to escape to a friends house our father doesn't know about, I told her i'll be fine and I watched as she left, giving me a loving look, blew me a kiss for safety and love, and ran faster to her own car and sped away. I turned to face my father, I shrieked as he grabbed both my wrists, just above my black, half fingered, leather gloves. He began to pull me to his car and he shoved me inside the trunk. He closed and locked it quickly as I tried to kick him. I screamed until I couldn't scream no more, and I felt the car roar to life. I felt for the t-phone Donnie had given me before I had left as a gift, and told me to push the red button if I was ever in trouble. I pushed it and gave up, I knew they would find me before it would be too late.

Donnie's pov.

I was working on making my Bo staff better when I heard a large alarm go off on my computer. In complete shock, I raced towards it and found out that Rose pushed the help button. I rushed out of my lab and yelled for everyone to grab their weapons, I refused to tell them what's going on until we were in the Shell-razor. 

"OK, can you NOW tell me why you woke me up at 3:00 in the morning and tell everyone to grab their weapons?"Raph growled angrily.

"Rose sent me a distress signal, she's in trouble, right now I am following the tracker in her t-phone."I replied sternly.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner! Go faster! We gotta save her!"Leo yelled. I smiled and pushed on the gas, weaving in and out of traffic as we chased the signal. Soon we were at a broken and abandoned warehouse, it gave us all the chills.

"She's inside that."I said, pointing to the warehouse, they nodded and we all followed Leo's lead, making sure we won't mess up to rescue Rose.

Rose's pov.

I wake up tied to a chair, and my mouth gagged, a cloth tied around my head so I couldn't spit out the gag.

"Nice meeting you, my niece."An unfamiliar voice told me in the dark room.

"I'm sorry we had to meet this way, but I must tell you that i'm renaming you, It won't be Rose anymore my dear, and you'll be working for me from now on."The voice seemed to mock me.

"I see you want to know who I am and what I want with you, and how you want to know your new name. Well, your new name is Akahana, which of course, it means Red Rose. I enjoy your new name, your beauty is like no other, so delicate, yet your have your thorns that are your weapons. You will get your weapons back, and you can keep your pathetic leather gloves on."His voice was soft yet the last of his words were harsh, and I trembled in fear. I felt hands untie my cloth and I spit out the gag to breath in more air.

"I want nothing to do with you, please let me go!"I begged. I heard his soft chuckling.

"My dear, not when I have discovered you are the galaxy girl."He laughed as I froze in horror.

"Don't worry my niece, you may be a freak who's gorgeous, but I hope you'll learn to obey me like the rest."He laughed before I heard him say something in Japanese and the door opened and slammed closed. I felt someone untying my ropes and grab my wrists as they pulled me out after my uncle. I was soon placed in a brighter room, a white lab table made me freeze, just like all the equipment made me struggle to get away from the unknown's iron grip.