Sleep My Flower.

Leo's pov.

I watched as Raph shook Rose's unconscious form, screaming at her to not to make a choice, we all heard her thoughts being projected into the air. But her decision was cut off by Akahana, preventing us to listening to the choice she makes.

Raph went quiet went she cut off her communication with him. He picked her up gently and took her to his room. We didn't question him, he needed time with her, even if she was asleep, he needed her close to him, for whatever be the decision she made, I hope it isn't the wrong one either way.

Mikey's pov.

I felt so bad for my big bro, he was so upset and scared about how the future would plan out for Rose, apparently her full name is Rosabella, yet Raph...he...if she chose wrong, to die in his place....he'll never be able to get over it...He'll never be the same, I won't be able to help him smile, to laugh, to eat, to live happily. We could all see that she was so important to him.

Donnie's pov.

I really wanted to help Raph in any way I could, maybe there was a chance she would pick the mutation...it's a 50/50 chance...I can't see my brother broken at all, Master Splinter would be mortified if she picked death. If she did pick the mutagen change, I had finally been able to reverse the affects of two large samples, enough for two mutants to become human. One was being saved for Master Splinter. The other, will be given to Rose if she chooses to go back into a human. I just hope she'll survive, she's a very good sister to all of us....

Raph's pov.

I laid next to her in my bed, I held her tight in my grip, I couldn't let her go, I loved her human form....what if I don't like her new form if she chose to be mutated? What if she chose to die in my place? I couldn't let that happen, I can't live without her...I would be both broken inside and out...the pain wouldn't go away if she did die. Wait....what if she loses her memory of what just happened?! She'll be safe right!? I can keep her locked in the dojo! She couldn't get hurt then! It looks like that will be the next action if she doesn't remember....

Splinter's pov.

The girl is wise, smart, and strong. She'll make the right choice, but will Raphael make the right one as well, it's unknown, but I must trust him, my student, my son....