Memory Loss

Rose's pov.

I wake up in a pair of strong arms, it was Raph's. I hugged him tight and I felt his breathing pattern quicken.

"Rosa?"He rasped sleepily.

"I'm here."I replied, snuggling closer. I saw his soft smile, but in his eyes, I saw pain and worry.

"Raph? Are you ok? You look scared."I asked him softly.

"D...do you not remember anything that happened yesterday?"He asked quickly.

"No?...Am I supposed to remember?"I asked him worriedly.

"I prefer you not to remember....you scared me half to death..."He whispered, hugging me closer. I felt him kiss my cheek.

What did I do to scare him so much?.....I thought in my head. Then I heard a strange voice, which repeated over and over again.

DEATHDEATHDEATHDEATH!

I whimpered at the horrible word they replayed in my mind, Raph looked at me with a worried look and I allowed the voices to be projected.

"Raph....make it stop..."I cried silently as the words danced in the room. I made it go quiet for him but it still spoke to me, like it was trying to get me to remind myself what I had forgotten.

"Sh, just ignore it, the voice will go away if you ignore it."He whispered into my ear. I nodded and blocked the noise out. I fell back asleep with a dreamless night.

Raph's pov.

I was horrified at her projection, it kept saying that awful word....did....did she chose that as her answer?! No no no!"I panicked in my mind before letting sleep take us both.

Rose's pov.

I wake up to hear me projecting the word freak, Raph had already woken up and was staring at me.

"Raph! It's trying to tell me something! What do I do!"I cried.

"Stop projecting it and ignore it! Block it out!"He demanded. 

"I...I can't! Something won't let me!"I sobbed.

"Rosa, listen to my voice, you are not a freak! You will not die. I will protect you till my dying breath, and promise me that you won't try to save me while I ever save your life! Promise me.

"I...I....o...ok"I whispered quietly. He relaxed a little, but was still stiff that I didn't promise him. It felt like I couldn't do that.....

Sorry for it being so short, I had to get my hair cut and curled :3 and since watt-pad is on my computer and not on my phone, I couldn't bring it   :/

I might make a new story!.....Again.....XD

I hope it won't  be short....like 2 of them are..... 0////0 sowwy

I am going to name the story, The Siren's Song! :) It has the Turtles in it so YAY!!