Awake.

Rose's pov.

I wake up to find all of the turtles, as well as Casey, and April sleeping on either the floor or on two other couches. I muffled my giggled with my hand when I saw Mikey drooling on top of Raph's shell while he slept on the floor on his stomach. Then I noticed Splinter at the entrance of Donnie's lab and motioned for me to let them sleep. I hugged him tightly and pulled away.

"I missed you and the others."I whispered with a smile.

"You have been sleeping for only 3 days, so everything should be fine, but you must stay down here and train."He smiled. I nodded and bowed before Raph yawned, he then saw the slobber from Mikey and hit him on the top of the head.

"MIKEY YOU SLOBBERED ALL OVER ME!"He yelled angrily. 

"Raph, it's best if you don't get angry, anger can lead to unhappiness, then hatred."I smiled at him as he looked at me with the widest smile I have ever seen him have on his face since I came her.

He tackled and hugged me.

"Ow get off!"I laughed before turning angry and glaring at him, he only smirked down at me before standing and helping me up. The others soon pile in and I screamed as I was knocked to the ground again.

"GUYS! I'M NOT GONNA BE ALIVE IF I CAN'T BREATH!"I yelled as I accidentally shrunk into a shadow and got away from the crowd. I shifted back behind Splinter and he looked at me in shock before returning his calm posture.

"I hope you have gained control of ALL of your abilities?"He asked, concerned.

"Y...yes....t...the...k...kraang....d...did."I whimpered and ran to a VERY dark corner to sit down and hug my legs to my chest, I felt the tears falling down my eyes as I remembered what happened to me. Raph ran over and had to squint to see me in the darkness.

"Rose..."He hesitated before I broke into sobs. I closed my eyes tightly before feeling his strong arms wrap around me. He held me protectively before making me look at him, luckily he couldn't see my galaxy eyes.

"Rose, your safe now, they can't hurt you anymore."He whispered into my ear. He smiled at me before he helped me stand. I smiled and hugged him. I felt him hug bug before growing tense as we saw Mikey take a picture.

"I will be the only cute one in this home!"Mikey shrieked with laughter as Raph chased him around, earning a few of my giggles. I sighed heavily before the new week begun.

Raph's pov.

The next few weeks have not been quiet, the foot clan were looking everywhere for Rose. I was asleep one afternoon and when I woke up to get a drink of water, I saw Rose quietly leave. The boys doing training in the dojo. I cursed under my breath that I couldn't go up top, but I ignored that and I followed after her. I watched her sit on a roof top. I even watched as she began to sing. I soon joined in and we danced together till the end.

START MUSIC NOW.

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memory
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself from piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more timeAway, away
I love you like you've never felt the pain, away
I promise you don't have to be afraid, away
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are solely drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know
I, I love you till the sun diesAway, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait
Our love we see right here stays so lay your head on meAway, away
I love you like you've never felt the pain, away
I promise you don't have to be afraid, away
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know
I love you till the sun dies