The Choices.

Rose's pov.

I screamed in the black world, I screamed Raph's name until I knew he heard me.

"RAPH!"I screamed again, breaking into tears.

"Rose!"I heard him yell back.

"Raph i'm scared! I...I'm scared!"I sobbed, sitting on the ground with my knees to my chest, and my head against my knees. I waited till i saw a small version of himself run at me and hugged me.

"Raph!"I cried uncontrollably. He held me tighter.

"She's coming Raph!"I sobbed.

"Akahana?"He asked, I nodded sadly. He stared at me in horror.

"Raph?"I asked, before I felt myself being pulled away from my feet. I was being DRAGGED AWAY.

"ROSE!"He screamed as I was being dragged away from him.

"RAPH! HELP ME!"I screamed. I turned to see my other self looking at me i an evil smile.

"You WILL become me Rosabella Thorne! You WILL work for Uncle and kill the turtles!"She hissed.

"No! They are my friends!"I exclaimed.

"THEY AREN'T YOUR FRIEND'S THEY ARE MUTANT FREAKS! THEY WILL HARM US IN ANY WAY THEY CAN!"She screamed. I knew Raph heard that.

"NO! They are family! MY family! YOU WILL NEVER TAKE THEM FROM ME!" I exclaimed.

"It's good to hear that. I may be your evil and a terrified version of you, but you must except me, to protect HIM. No matter the cost. I feel your love...but...I was created by Uncle....I can't stop obeying him..."She said softly.

"H...how can I protect him?"I said harshly.

"I'll show you."She frowned softly before manifesting a small orb of light. I watched closely in horror....but...it's the only way...

"Understand this Rosabella, you'll either turn into some creature you last touched, or die from the blade you saw. Make your choice, and I'll help grant that wish."She said softly.

"ROSE DON'T LISTEN TO HER!"I heard Raph's yelling echo loudly in my head. I groaned in pain but Akahana helped keep his voice away, and to prevent him from making my choice.

I choose...I choose to be.....