One: A new day, a new life

"Y/N! Get up!" You heard your mother say for the third time. "Mhmm" is all you could say, because you spent the whole night talking to your friends back in Central City. Central City is where you grew up, and it was also where The Flash lived, but you where never to fond of Flash, you always used to think he was kind of a show off. But now you lived in Gotham City, the home of Batman, and his old sidekick Robin, who was now Nightwing and his own superhero. But even tho they went different ways, they still fight crime with each other, and act like father and son, since Nightwing was an orphan, until Batman adopted him at a young age. "Y/N?! Hurry up!!" Your mum banged on your door. "Ok, ok" you sighed and got up half asleep. It was your first day at Gotham High, and you where a mixture of nervous and excited. Unlike your old school at Central City, Gotham High students had to wear a uniform. The uniform for girls was a blue fine cut skirt, a white button up shirt with a blue tie, and black knee high socks, with buckled shoes. "Ready!" You called to your mum as you ran down to the first floor of your apartment, grabbing your bag. "Do you want any breakfast hun?" Your Mum asked while working in the kitchen. "No thanks Mum, I'm good." You replied as you walked up to her and kissed her cheek, "I'll see you after school." You said as you walked out the door. "Ok, be careful!" Your Mum replied as you closed the door. You exited the building, and put your headphones in while listening to Drake.