Six: Thugs and Alleys

*skip day*
You got home from school, and saw a new message on your phone, from Dick, 'sorry I wasn't at school today, I've been really busy' you replied back, 'its ok, I'll see you on Monday.' You sighed and  lay back on your bed. You lay there for about and hour or so just thinking. When you got up it was about 4:30, you went down stairs and made yourself an early tea, since your mum didn't get home until 10pm. After you had finished, you decided to go for a walk down the street, it was so nice out. You stayed in your uniform, because you couldn't be bothered getting changed, grabbed your purse, and headed out. It was awfully quite, and you couldn't figure out why, but you kept walking. Then, you felt a hand grab your shoulder, you turned around, and saw a guy with a red bandanna covering his face, you tried to run, but he elbowed you in the back making you fall to the ground, another  two guys came running And one of them put you over his shoulder. You tried to kick and scream for them to let you go but it didn't work, the leader ordered the man carrying you, to drop you, You Landed on your side, on the concrete, hard. You where in an alley way, and the three men surrounded you. "The purse" the leader said, as he held out his hand, for you put it in. Suddenly, the two guys behind him dropped to the ground unconscious, "who's there?" The leader said a bit nervous. A figure stepped out of the shadows, it was a man, looked to be about 18, and was in a black suit, with a blue bird across his chest, and blue lines going over his shoulders, and down his arms, meeting his ring and middle finger. He had dark hair, and icy blue eyes. It was NightWing.. "Let her go" he said, he had a kind of a familiar voice, but you couldn't recognize it. "Oh yea, and what are you going to do." The thug said as he laughed and held a knife to your neck. "this" NightWing said, as he did a round house kick to the thugs head. The guy fell unconscious. NightWing helped you up. "Thanks" you said blushing a little. "Don't mention it" NightWing replied, while cracking his knuckles. He handed you your purse and bowed. "I hope to see you again soon" NightWing said has he winked at you. "Yea see ya" You said quietly, as you watched him run off, and out of sight.